ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few Questions RE Exhaust (Pics included)

'03 172 Iceberg S
Hi all, I've only had my 172 a couple of weeks and want to get my exhaust sorted coz it currently has a massive magnex oval pipe hanging off the back which I'm not too fond of. I've had various conversations about ktec & gdi exhausts etc but I've decided to go OE for a number of reasons which I won't get into here...

Anyway looking at the pics below can someone please tell me.....

1) Is this a standard factory fit centre section? (sorry I don't know what one looks like & its doesn't look like other magnex centre's I've seen on here)

2) Can I just fit a standard OE back box to what I've got?

Mant thanks in advance...

01%20%28Large%29.jpg

03%20%28Large%29.jpg

06%20%28Large%29.jpg

08%20%28Large%29.jpg

11%20%28Large%29.jpg

14%20%28Large%29.jpg

'03 172 Iceberg S
Yeah I know it looks rusty but then look at the cat! Which part is most ***** and likely to go do you think?

(Thanks for the confirmation about the centre section by the way)

Lionel Richie
cats are normally ok, their made of quite thick material, the rest of the exhaust system is made of paper

'03 172 Iceberg S
I don't want the exhaust to be seen or heard (well not any louder than standard). I can't stand a droning exhaust when travellling at 70-90mph on the motorway.