ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiat HGT vs 172

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

"and also the french may call it a clio sport, but they cant do handling, frech cars wallow and understear"

Oh right! lol

well from the replys half of them have never drove a cliosport car as they seem to think they understeer lol and that they are slow. o well let them carry on in there little dream world

Lee

BMW M2C

That description is perfect for the Bravo rather than the Clio. I used to use a HGT at work and it drove like a barge. The only thing it had going for it was a silky smooth engine, but even that was underpowered.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! WHAT A LOAD OF OLD TOSH..MY MATE HAS 1 OF THOUES ..ITS NUMB AS FECK..I PULL ON HIM ALL THE TIME..

Remapped derv Golf

Almost had one in my VTR! Although it was a crap rude boy driver. Beat me though.

Doubt id have problems in the Cup.

Remapped derv Golf

Where is a post like that then? Ive been a member since 2003 and ive never seen any clio (mk1 or mk2) owners claims a porshe or lancer evo scalp!!!!

Well, except for J3ned of course :D