ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa 10 Bugs?

Clio 172
Anyone else experiancing the following?

First if all i went and bought some microsoft points to get the league updates and when i go to download the league updates it says cannot be retrieved from xbox live please try again later and gives me a code. Been doing this for 3 days now.

second on manager mode its currently the end of the transfer window so although i have about 30 players in my history im not negoitating with anyone. but my scout returns with players for me to sign but wont allow me to sign them as my negotiator is busy with other negotiations?

Anyone else got any?

Scirocco GT 210
I created a "Pro" in FIFA 10 and put him as who I control in 'The Arena'. However he doesn't load! I can still play 'The Arena' as normal but my character is invisible, so it looks like the ball is moving by itself.

Weird.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
There'll be a patch available soon to iron out most of those bugs. When "soon" is I have no idea, but at least EA know about them.

LY 200
The assists (and even goals) not being recorded in manager mode is pissing me off the most....Im only really using it for online at the moment!

DCi
fifa 10 developers have never heard of passback.

it's well annoying because half the times you are close enough to the keeper to clatter him before he kicks it away and perhaps pinch a shot but as there is no rules he just picks it up instead

Clio 172
fifa 10 developers have never heard of passback.

it's well annoying because half the times you are close enough to the keeper to clatter him before he kicks it away and perhaps pinch a shot but as there is no rules he just picks it up instead

haha yeah love that one. Also i think the 360 axis is floored as the defenders struggle with through balls.

Online is pissing me off as i play my boss alot and he has updated leagues meaning chelsea currently have 89 attack!:mad: