ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

From the lovely Simon. I won't take credit for his find..

ScreenShot2012-09-13at213208.png

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/s...r/?icid=GamesHome_Great-FIFA-13-offer_Static2

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
So I haven't played Fifa since 11, and decided to download this.

I can't score, at all. I played it for about half an hour on Professional and got about 4 shots off. I'm so, so s**t. Will be buying though :eek:

DCi
I still haven't managed to get balotelli to do his celebration yet :(

I lol'd when all the squads updated too. Bye bye van Persie

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got round to having a bash. Arsenal are f**king gash this year, no surprises there. I scored a hatrick with Dzeko on world class against the dirty Arsenal :eek: One was a pretty overhead kick. Seems to be much improved from 12, I like how not every defender can actually take a ball belted at them, they tend to spill it which is cool.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Finally got round to having a bash. Arsenal are f**king gash this year, no surprises there. I scored a hatrick with Dzeko on world class against the dirty Arsenal :eek: One was a pretty overhead kick. Seems to be much improved from 12, I like how not every defender can actually take a ball belted at them, they tend to spill it which is cool.

You played as City lol!? True fan right there!

I've used all the teams.

Arsenal are good if you set them up right. City are good as you'd expect but Dzeko isn't. Tevez is a beast.

Dortmund are the winners choice.

RS Clio 182
Just played the demo,not for me im afraid,i just dont enjoy it and the fact that the players still look like like monkeys when running & celebrating really annoys me...commentary is great though....my favourite recent FIFA game of the past was the 2010 world cup one.

Roll on PES 2013 next friday and Master League Online! :D

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I hope they tone this 1st touch thing down in the final version. I'd say atleast 50% of the time my players just can't control the ball ad it gets pretty tiresome tbh.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Just had 5 or 6 really good games. Dortmund vs Juventus - rematch after every game. Dortmund are a really great side to use. I won one game 4-0 and Lewandowski was incredible, scoring two and assisting twice as well. I also won a game 1-0 with Reus scoring in the 14th minute and it should have been many more but for some absolutely incredible goalkeeping from Buffon. I must have put the replays on so many times to see how he pulled off some of the saves he did. Superb. One a cross from the winger over the top of the defence who were side tracked by Lewandowski and it fell to Reus maybe 5 yards out who ran on and smashed it on the volley only for Buffon to stick his leg out as it was going past him to stop it. He then grasped it with his gloves. It looked amazing. I tried to upload but couldn't (not sure why, the Y button indicator was faded?).

I'd also forgotten the buttons for Tactical Defending, so all this time I've been using A to tackle which is contain. It's actually worked a few times (obviously if you get close enough you'll nab the ball) but now using the correct button to standing tackle has made things a joy. Again! Doh!

I've had to put the difficulty down to Professional though as World Class was frustrating me a little. Will certainly go back up once I'm used to it all again.

AK

M240i
The volleying has impressed me the most :eek:.

On 11 they'd go for ridiculous headers when a volley would have been perfect, so frustrating!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
might have to have few more games after the spurs game on tv ;) first few games i was impressed with the game play, i actually like that the players lose control of the ball and stuff makes you appreciate when you play some good football. really looking forward to cracking on with manager mode when i get it though.....as for what team to start with. i haven't a clue :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
One of the full game testers:

Played the full retail game yesterday at the community day in Köln and it was the best gaming/footballing experience I've ever had.

It was polished, everything ran smooth, collision system better then in the demo, and the pace of the game was slower compared to the demo.

Haven't looked forward to a game like this since I started breathing 34 years ago.

DCi
I've had to put the difficulty down to Professional though as World Class was frustrating me a little. Will certainly go back up once I'm used to it all again.

where is this? i can only see the thing at the beginning that says beginner/normal/expert but i cant find the usual setting that has more options.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
where is this? i can only see the thing at the beginning that says beginner/normal/expert but i cant find the usual setting that has more options.

Just before kickoff you can go to Game Settings I think and change the difficulty. Also change the game speed to slow, it's much better.

I'd also recommend these sliders:

Slider: User/CPU

Sprint Speed - 40/40
Acceleration - 48/46
Shot Error - 50/58
Pass Error - 50/60
Shot Speed - 50/50
Pass Speed - 58/58
Injury Frequency - 50/50
Injury Severity - 50/50
Goalkeeper Ability - 40/40
Positioning: Marking - 70/70
Positioning: Run Frequency - 70/50
Positioning: Line Height - 48/48
Positioning: Line Length - 40/40
Positioning: Line Width - 40/40
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 50/50
Power Bar - 50/-

Makes for a great game.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not looking forward to this in terms of first touch. It's brilliant on the demo with the top teams, yet I can predict that lower league clubs will have really poor touches as the players aren't rated as high, although in real life this isn't the case. The same always happens with sprinting.

Evo 5 RS
Yeah agree there. It felt kind of lethargic even with only like 3 minutes. At least on PC. Also the new first touch is a bit special at times. Even if you were taking the piss I reckon you'd struggle to intercept and kick the ball 20 yards in front of you. RUN. RUN YOU PIG

That said, I enjoyed it and played the demo for about half an hour. When you get it down it plays really well. I never played 12 though. I've only played PES for awhile now really.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
PES has been s**t for a good 5 years now, those still playing it are mentally inept. Even GayK plays FIFA and he doesn't have working thumbs.

Evo 5 RS
PES has been s**t for a good 5 years now, those still playing it are mentally inept. Even GayK plays FIFA and he doesn't have working thumbs.

lmao. That's funny, that's what PES fans say about Fifa lol. 5 years is pushing it ffs, maybe the last two years it's been pants. I'm not heavily into either anyway. Nothing beats ISS on the Gamecube. NOTHING.

Still haven't scored on the demo. Balls.

Don't worry Lukey, it took me a few games!