ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 13

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yeah you pick any team, then play someone in the same league and star rating.

Makes games very even, and will always keep you at the level you should be playing at.

I'm in Div 8 now and things are slowly getting harder.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Tried Seasons just now. Was 2-1 up, other player was awarded 2 of the lamest penalties ever. I dived the correct way for both, yet he scored?

Doubt I'll play fifa again, fuming!

AK

M240i
Where do you go for seasons? I'm bored of playing as my pro with people I don't know.

Edit: Found it.

182 Cup
Seasons really frustrates me, as I'm used to UT. The players seem to move in a different way and it seems too slow to me :(

x2_ff8d779

And that's how much he costs if you can't wait 'until' you get one in a pack..

There is one for 6mil on xbox. 99 shooting! I want to win him in a pack lol!

in packs until tomorrow only.

IF Falcao will be in packs Wednesday evening!

Clio 1.2 16v
I got so frustrated with my Prem side last night that i sold them all! It was nice having 500k in my account. Put together a Brazilian team with Neymar, Pato, Hulk, Maicon, Marcelo. Best thing i ever did they play so much better and don't get spanked by fast players anymore.

Had a few coins left over so bought a few packs then pulled an Agbondlahor. Jesus 209k i got for him!

Another player who has turned to the Brazilian dark side. :-(

You are now one I the players that you used to hate.

Clio 1.2 16v
Another player who has turned to the Brazilian dark side. :-(

You are now one I the players that you used to hate.

I am but 10x better.

It's so satisfying knowing the rage that i'm putting other people through!

My first game with this new team was against another Brazilian team who were all rated 77-80 but pacey and i raped him. massive smile on my face :p

Ahh, fair enough. Never had problems against pace squads TBH! But have made sure I have a defence who can keep up with the fastest of em!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Did someone say a couple of pages back that they paid 180,000 coins for IF Marchisio. He's only worth about 60,000 now lol.

Did someone say a couple of pages back that they paid 180,000 coins for IF Marchisio. He's only worth about 60,000 now lol.

Me! But he was no better than his non IF TBH so sold him for 210,000!!

Same as IF Defoe, people were paying 280k when he came out... now around 70-80k!

Clio 1.2 16v
Ahh, fair enough. Never had problems against pace squads TBH! But have made sure I have a defence who can keep up with the fastest of em!

My poor Vermaelen and Agger had no chance lol.

What really annoyed me about the PL sides was my top squad of 184 was getting beat by people with Strurridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain & walcotts etc, plus im not brilliant at the game tbf i mess about trying to score screamers quite a lot which is why i love Neymar

I'm pretty rubbish lol! My prem side is ok againt pace. Mbia, Kaboul, walker and Clinchy can cover pretty much any attack.

Serie A/Falcoe team has Ogbonna, Gamberini, Abate and Armero. Can't get a much quicker back 4 TBH!

Monaco 172 Ph2
My poor Vermaelen and Agger had no chance lol.

What really annoyed me about the PL sides was my top squad of 184 was getting beat by people with Strurridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain & walcotts etc, plus im not brilliant at the game tbf i mess about trying to score screamers quite a lot which is why i love Neymar

We had a good game :cheers:

Im looking forward to the next one :rasp:

Never really felt he was that great TBH! But maybe he just didn't fit my play. Might try him again with my serie a and see what happens!

Pretty livid tbh. My one month old xbox slim 250gb HD formatted itself, so currently no FUT for me under my profile. And lost all my many hours of various saved games. :(

Started playing FUT on my brothers xbox account now, quite hard building a squad with no season pass/FIFA points to get packs etc but managing.

Got an average bronze Brit team that all luckily came out of the packs I got for free, with a few other international foreigners to make the numbers up. Currently building a 4-1-2-1-2 silver pacey polish team on the cheap, only got 8k coins to work with which is quite difficult. But getting there... Hopefully make it all back by winning DIV 4 and a couple of tournaments.

Nick

M135i, 118 coupe
So I'm new to FIFA 13 online just had a read of last few pages and I've seen people talking of buying players with points or so,etching,
Anyone give me a quick run down on what to do ect... Need to get involved

The f**k... too lucky!

Made for the rest of the game surely?!

Can't use him yet as trading my entire team to build a team around him! Sold IF Torres which paid for IF Ozil and IF Fabs, but until the rest sell I have a 3 man team lol!

My 3rd IF in a pack too!!

IF Rooney is where my luck started TBH.

So I'm new to FIFA 13 online just had a read of last few pages and I've seen people talking of buying players with points or so,etching,
Anyone give me a quick run down on what to do ect... Need to get involved

In Ultimate team you have to buy players (cards) using coins or buying packs of players/attributes using fifa points which you can buy using MS points.

There is a big trade market where you sell and buy players.

You also have to buy contracts as they run out. You don't lose the player if their contract runs out, but you can't play them until you renew.

You can also get formation cards and position cards to get your entire team playing in the right formation and position.

players in the right position and formation get better in game stats.

You have to have a manager too. Here is where people don't realise that one manager is not enough!!

Try and get 10 shiny gold managers. Any formation. This was when you add contract cards to a player you get a bonus 30% extra contract.

Monaco 172 Ph2
Must just be me but Di Natale does bugger all for me :dapprove:

Was thinking of possibly trying Ballotelli ?? Or going back to Cavani,

Any others i can try (that i can afford if sell di natale), may even have to verge away from serie a/italian for the striker !!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If you see me sprinting in the opponents half and I have some space, 90% of the time I'm going to shoot :clap: lol.