ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2011

don't
Was in my local Tesco earlier, was £37.98 or something like that... unless you got another chart game then it was £25. Actual game wasn't out on display yet but they had the label ready and in place on the shelf

I'm popping to Asda before work as it should be £29.97 ish there

106 GTI
I just been to asda and theres 30+ queing, couldnt be arsed to wait either. Will try in the morning now

Clio 182 FF
LOL just walking home after a night on the piss and Game is open, 5 of them serving me saying how great the game is, all i was thinking was dam its col;d and i need a piss lol!!!

anhyway play it tomorrow as im far too tired right now

DCi
just been to get my copy from sainsburys :) quick couple of games before my exam at 10 lol!

xbox GT is under my name there to the left if anyone wants an easy win/thrashing??

Clio 182 cup'd
Sold out at my asda at 0730hrs, waiting for asda living to open, hopefully they have it!

Who under estimated FIFA's power then?!

Revels - where are you getting it tomorrow? I'm tempted to go up tesco in a bit.

Just got back from Tesco.

Decided I'd just get Fifa and F1. Out of stock on F1. So I got Halo which I shall take back and exchange for COD when its out! Lol.

There was a mint bird with her tits basically out at the till and she was trying to get the deal by buying two copies of Fifa, she got rejected.

Skoda Fabia vRS
went to Asda this morning at 6am, only 2 people in front of me, loads of copies still left

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up the second to last copy from Gamestation in town, but can't play it til Sunday now as I'm oop norf for a wedding :(

Me and my mate went to Asda... Queue was massive. We got there around 11.45pm, there must have been a good 150+ infront of us :S

We got to the front at around 1.15am. Mate grabbed the last xbox copy :D ALOT of unhappy faces when they announced it over the tannoy! He put it straight down his pants hahah!!

I got mine from my local tesco at about 8am this morning. They easily had at least 50+ copies of each left.

Peugeot 308
My local Asda sold over 150 copies at midnight... Got my copy when there was only 20 left.

I bet the massive cue behind me was rather disappointed!!

FN2 Type R GT
29.97... the line was full of everyone id expect to be on benefits! there was some old guy who tried to push past a good 20 people, his face was funny when a group said something and he got sent back ha

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
For those wanting to put chants in, here's your link to resources and a how to :

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/4401.page

Can get tricky at times, but I've sorted mine last night. Well, 8 Premiership teams. Got the rest to do tonight, but being on XB360 you can only fit 99 songs/chants on an audio CD. So quite a bit of the same thing over and over. Be worth it in the end.
On that clicky (the 4shared link in the above thread), download the zip files collection. You probably won't be a member of 4shared, so you have to do them individually. I got Premiership chants, Championship, Italian, Spanish and also full time/half time chants, too.

The chants go in an individual club playlist you create on either 360 or PS3 which Fifa then looks for when you edit the relevant club. The goal/full time/other event songs can go anywhere on the hard drive, as it will be a single file and not a playlist of chants.

:)

Mk4 .:R32
how you finding the game play compared to fifa 10, Scutch?

Mine should have arrived when I get home.

Got a frigging stupid system update to do before I can play it though!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
how you finding the game play compared to fifa 10, Scutch?

Mine should have arrived when I get home.

Got a frigging stupid system update to do before I can play it though!

To be honest mate, I've hardly played it yet. Got it on Wednesday but watched the Spurs game, and last night I was sorting my chants out.

It seems a bit harder, but I'm playing on Professional level. A lot of folk say it's easy on Semi Pro but difficult on Pro, so up the level to World Class which makes it better. So that's what I'm going to do. Also put the passing on semi assisted rather than manual, apparently. It's far better.

I only play Career Mode and Live Season on Fifa, anyway, so all the online stuff is irrelevant to me. :cool:

Clio
I asked the Mrs to check out the price for me in ASDA today and she has only gone and bought it, stupid mare, thats sex off the calender until at least Thursday.

I've never played a FIFA game is it any good?:eek:

Citroen DS3 DSport
Bought this from Asda at 11.30am today, they had plenty of copies still available for PS3 and 360. I bought the 360 version after reading of several bugs on the PS3.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Bought the last one in my town. Sold it to a kid in the queue behind me for £65 lol

Profiteering FTW.

Mk4 .:R32
Did the kid behind you look like he was missing a chromosome?

Who the f**k pays over double the odds for something he could just order off the net or go into a shop tomorrow and buy?

RUH-TARD

Peugeot 308
Had ago this morning, an improvement over 2010 game play wise...but ALL the stadiums are exactly the same as 2010...bit disappointed about that?!