ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FIFA 2011

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Is Fifa 11 better than 10?

I found 10 so buggy and "fixed" lol

whoever scores first when playing online always wins lol

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Drogba got old and retired, new player appears in there squad with same nationality,height etc but diff name and there like 16/17.

Same traits too ie drog had power header.

Found loads now :D

The Beast MK4
Did this the other night by chance when mucking about in the arena.

Kerlon Seal Dribble. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I never play on it anymore, due to COD and GT5... I used to be badass though!
FIFA 10, I was ranked in the top 1000 players, my highest being 400ish. I was beating people who were within the top 50 players ;) But you have to absolutely rape it 24/7 to get anywhere near that.
Can remember I went through a phase of being Nottingham Forest. Always used to end up against Manure, Barca or Inter and grab a sneeky win.

I love Lamp
anyone fancy starting a CS club?

OOOO Yeah deffo :) have only been doing it with a couple mates for past month and our Any has now gone to get an xbox so i was going to end with clubs :p Organise this on ps3 :)

You any good mate?

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
I'm not too bad, my pro is 86 I think he's fast and small for crosses, I should do a trial see if I pass the grade lol

Integra Type-R DC2
I bought Neymar for Everton at the end of last season... pulled off some impressive skill moves with him, but yet to record any of them.

Clio 1.2 16v
Boys the club is set up, anyone on ps3 interested send me a friend request and i will send you out an invite, Birdie depending on how late i finish tonight and if you're on later we need to finish what we started last night lol

I love Lamp
Lol yeah I'm up for it, I'll only play if we got 3 or more though as you seen my Internet lol no point getting losses for me disconnecting till it's fixed :(

Clio 1.2 16v
i see your volley and i raise you a screamer!

[video]http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/71085779[/video]

on pro clubs too which was nice

When playing my mates we do the first 4star or above team you get on random, can't have international vs club though.

It's really good as you discover some good players and teams.lol. should it try it if I was online I would give someone a game.:dapprove:

Kawasaki ER6N
I have recently been informed about UT and find its very rewarding however good players still make silly mistakes.

I love Lamp
Started playing this again, mostly for Ultimate Team

Anyone got a load of spare coins they don't use and want to give me? :p

Ummm I might have, I had made a barca team and gave it all to mate ages ago though as I got bored of the amount of lobbed through balls played in UT. Can't remember what I have left as brought a load of the special packs with my left over coins and got Evra and Ferdinand, can't remember if I sold them on or passed them off so might have some decent stuff, you on ps3?

Kawasaki ER6N
Its not a hack you put a player up for sale for 100k and buy the package on the website giving them the details and they purchase the player easiest way to get money and good players.

Kawasaki ER6N
I had the task of my data corrupting and was left with no team when all my friends had 5* teams lol

Parky14

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone else is still to get FIFA 12, just wondered if anyone fancied a few games of FIFA 11 on the 360 tonight?