ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa'15

none :(
Im surprised this hasnt been announced as of yet, isnt it normally released around september time.

Anyway what updates would you like to see, i would like to see the following

Indoor arena - think this was included in fifa'98
Maybe some cheat moments - shirts being pulled etc (i know fifa is all about fair play, but this still happens)
Off-sides sometimes being missed - yes will be a b*****d if it goes against you, but it does happen.
Mud on players shirts, shorts etc.
Create your own league, cup etc - I dont think this is included in 14 unless ive missed the boat

Im sure there are loads of other things that come to mind, but thats all i can think off at present.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah, what a sh*te game that was!

I'd like handballs to be given for outfield players as sometimes it's a blatant free kick but isn't given, lol.

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
The option to wear away shorts/socks with home shirts like in PES 4. One of my favourite things from the old PES games.

Goliath I
The old transfer system reinstated, in-door '98 arena (amazing game!), two player arena loading screens.

Loved the indoor arena. There was a trick where if you pressed Down Left (or Down Right, depending which way you were facing) and shot it went straight in from the middle circle. Once tried to kick the computers ass 100 - Nil, hit the hundredth goal and went back to zero!

Audi S1
I'd like to see a few changes, FIFA 14 is good but I think it was step down from 13.

They ruined a lot of things such as the transfer market in career, game-play online, local co-op online. I really hope they fix these issues. I'd like a dive feature, offsides being missed every now and then, the ability to still hit the ball despite being offside.

Theses a few things they could do to improve the game overall. The game play varies so much from XB360 to XB1 too..

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Few XB360 shots:

10296402_10152488641814288_8281223351773018513_o.jpg

med_FIFA15_XboxOne_PS4_AuthenticPlayerVisual_Messi.jpg

med_FIFA15_XboxOne_PS4_DynamicMatchPresentation_Liverpoolgoal.jpg

Come on EA, get your Next Gen act together.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Looks s**t. We'll see more tonight at E3.

E3 is today? I thought it was Wednesday?

Excited now. First time ever for you, AK, you 'orrible little c*nt.

EDIT: June 10th - 12th. Back in your box, useless.

AK

M240i
It's tonight, pal.

Edit: strange. The 'app' on the Xbox 100% says June 9th. Must be for registration to watch.

Astra VXR NBG ED
I'd like the crowd to actually react to what's going on, on the pitch! They randomly jump up and down normally!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Actually they could be Next Gen shots. Grass looks too impressive for current gen.

For me, I love career mode.

I want more stats, things like how much a player was bought for originally, so as to show a profit/loss on that player. How many career goals that player has, or how many goals he's scored for the club since being there.

Essentially what is already there, but with more detail, more of a mix of FM and FIFA, would be perfect IMO.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
How about in Career mode you can play online against other people representing the clubs you are scheduled against?

I'd also like the feature where you can block 14 year olds who are mugging you off 4-0 at half time.

AK

M240i
How about in Career mode you can play online against other people representing the clubs you are scheduled against?

I'd also like the feature where you can block 14 year olds who are mugging you off 4-0 at half time.

You're shite at FIFA then, yeah?

Transfer market with no 'overall' numbers without scouting is s**t in 14.

Need to change that back for sure.

I would like more club managerial stuff in career mode, such as club sponcers/stadium dev etc.

Nippy white cup
Its suprising just how much difference the new pitch makes....looks so much more realistic even before it is all chopped up....can't wait to see the proper muddy pitches at the end of a game!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, just a shame they've made it have no effect on gameplay really.

Well, they've already said the rain build up on the pitch will affect the physics of the ball. How f*cking realistic do you want it? You'll still be smashed all over the place regardless of pitch deterioration.

Or are you definitely, 100% not buying Fifa 15?

AK

M240i
Lol, I will be buying it.

Think I'll just pay the extra and get it via digital download, it's very handy not having to change disks :eek:.

Interestingly FIFA 14 was broken last night, something about Origin logins.