ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa'15

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This was summary from a seasoned PES guy:

Had the chance again to play the game all day yesterday at the community day for editors for the FIFA database.

Must say that I'm really impressed with it and am very excited for it's release. Can't play FIFA 14 anymore now.

The ball is much more looser, lots of bad controls (even from the better players), midfield battles, more lenient refereeing which results in more aggresive play from both the AI and human.

The goalkeeper is much more human with fantastic saves and fumbles making that every shot has an unpredictable ending. Goalmouth scrambles galore. Exciting stuff.

The graphics have had a good tuneup with better lighting, the pitch wearing out, rain starting to drop all of a sudden (commentators picking in on it) cooler celebrations with every player involved.

And lots of nice little touches. The camera bobbling when the home team scores because of the crowd jumping. The corner flag moving when a player or ball hits it. The replays have been totally redone and are absolutely brilliant. Close-ups and terrific camera angles from every important thing that happened in the game.

It's really good.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
You can get kinect when ever though. I just want the Xbone!

jakeg

ClioSport Club Member
  Rs Clio 172
Has anybody found any decent pre order offers? Like free ultimate team packs or something like that?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
No idea. I've always had gold up until this year.

All other demos are available to silver users.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Finally had a quick go. Some pretty decent changes from what I can see. The PL presentation stuff looks/sounds awesome. Crowds look and sound better. The way the players move with/without the ball has been refined even more. Plus the keepers now actually appear to be good (and more life-like)

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I like it...

Seems easier to run with the ball and harder to tackle?

Shooting also seems a little more hit and miss?

Fiesta ST-3
Played a few games last night on PS4. FIFA is the main reason I bought the console and I was not disappointed.

Really really impressed so far. 14 was very good and there are some really nice little changes to gameplay and other nice touches like the in play tactics having more of an impact.

So excited for the full thing to be released!! Although it's nice this time around to get 4 min matches on the demo!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
This. Game. Is. AWESOME

I think FIFA has finally come of age in terms of reality. Player reactions, movements, tackling, shooting, crowd, tactics from corners. Everything! Love it.

Bye bye Destiny in my playing regime haha.