ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fifa'15

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Lol, I will be buying it.

Think I'll just pay the extra and get it via digital download, it's very handy not having to change disks :eek:.

Interestingly FIFA 14 was broken last night, something about Origin logins.

Saywut? Have you fixed it now?

AK

M240i
Saywut? Have you fixed it now?

It's nothing to do with me, it's something EA/origin have managed to bugger up, was loads of people moaning about it on various forums when I googled.

Won't know till I try it once I'm home.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
BuYw_oXIYAEQwqo.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Also rumours that they also have every La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A stadium and will have the same level of detail as the PL, but those will be day one free DLC.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I need to buy and Xbox one for this....

14 was the first one I haven't bought for years.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Good news with the Stadiums announced. It always used to annoy me playing different teams at the same ground.

Has anyone preordered it yet? If so where from?

I thought the overall rating system being dropped was good. It made it far more challenging to find top players and build a top team on a budget.

Much more ore accurate to real life, so I quite liked it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
FIFA 15 - Pro Clubs and Other Modes

fifa-15-pro-clubs-splash.jpg

Enjoy improved customization options for your Club and Pro and a simplified flow into matches:

fifa-15-pro-clubs-search.jpg

Play - An all new round-based flow automatically pulls teammates from the end of the last match into a countdown to the next game search, keeping positions and captaincy. Queuing users in the Match Lobby can watch scores and live updates as they wait and will be automatically pulled into the next match with their teammates.

fifa-15-pro-clubs-scout.jpg

Scout - Find teammates that suit your clubs’ needs by scouting Virtual Pros from leaderboards and Club Squads. View other Pros, accomplishment progress, and statistics in an easy-to-read user hub and invite them to join your Club.

fifa-15-pro-clubs-lobby.jpg

Customize - The new Edit Pro menu option - Style - allows fans to customize penalty and free kick animations, as well as choose their running and finishing celebrations. Celebration animation examples are also now visible in the menu.
http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2014/fifa-15-pro-clubs-and-other-modes?utm_campaign=fifa15-social-global-ic-tw-gamescom-pro-clubs-081314-tw-text-site-ramp&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&sourceid=fifa15-social-global-ic-tw-gamescom-pro-clubs-081314-tw-text-site-ramp&cid=24075&ts=1407920346912

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Play - An all new round-based flow automatically pulls teammates from the end of the last match into a countdown to the next game search, keeping positions and captaincy. Queuing users in the Match Lobby can watch scores and live updates as they wait and will be automatically pulled into the next match with their teammates.

I like the sound of this. Can be a bit boring waiting for team mates then switching between captains etc.
Dredz06 n9oll iain187