ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

final few days of the 197! pic heavy

Glanza V
well the clio goes on monday, so me and my mate alex thought it would be a good idea to get some last pics :dapprove: its replacement is a clio 1.2 16v untill june! anyways hope you like the pics all comments welcome.

many thanks mark,
IMG_0260.gif

IMG_0261.gif

IMG_0265.gif

IMG_0267.gif

IMG_0268.gif

IMG_0269.gif

IMG_0270.gif

IMG_0271.gif

IMG_0272.gif

IMG_0273.gif

IMG_0274.gif

IMG_0275.gif

IMG_0276.gif

IMG_0277.gif

IMG_0278.gif

IMG_0279.gif

IMG_0280.gif

IMG_0281.gif

IMG_0284.gif

IMG_0285.gif

IMG_0287.gif

IMG_0288.gif

IMG_0289.gif

IMG_0290.gif

IMG_0291.gif

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Why the change? What Mk clio are you going to? I sold my 197 a month or so ago, shame really :(

Glanza V
Why the change? What Mk clio are you going to? I sold my 197 a month or so ago, shame really :(

just to downgrade for a few months to get some cash back, i got back 250 pound less than what a paid for it, so its al good, was so close to selling it to that webuyanycar.com :eek: but evans halshaw gave me a cracking deal! also its a mk2 ph2 02 plate

200 Gordini
IMG_0285.gif

Did you accidentally get in the way of this picture too lol

Lovely car but you'll DEFFO miss it!.. even regret it i bet :(

Glanza V
IMG_0285.gif

Did you accidentally get in the way of this picture too lol

Lovely car but you'll DEFFO miss it!.. even regret it i bet :(

no that 1 was a pure pose ha :eek: yep extreamly heart broken to see it go but atm money is an issue :dapprove:

TTRS & V50
Nice bar spoiler and fogzzz.

You'll definally miss it though, especially downgrading to a 1.2. Did you not think about a cheap 172 ?

Glanza V
nar gunna save a bit harder and get somthing nice again in june possibly a 200 am just not sure yet. the idea of a 1.2 is boring me to death already and its canny upsetting having to let it go but needs must :( realy is a stunning car and i would recommend a 197 to any1.

mark,

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They are. I sold mine for future house purchase. Didnt have to, but, with selling the car and bits off it (coilovers, wheels, Recaros) and buying a 172 cup i made a good 5k. Made sense really, but returning to a MK2 was a culture shock tbh!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What on earth goes through your head to make you want to pose in front of your car while a mate photographs you???