ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

final few days of the 197! pic heavy

Glanza V
well the clio goes on monday, so me and my mate alex thought it would be a good idea to get some last pics :dapprove: its replacement is a clio 1.2 16v untill june! anyways hope you like the pics all comments welcome.

many thanks mark,
IMG_0260.gif

IMG_0261.gif

IMG_0265.gif

IMG_0267.gif

IMG_0268.gif

IMG_0269.gif

IMG_0270.gif

IMG_0271.gif

IMG_0272.gif

IMG_0273.gif

IMG_0274.gif

IMG_0275.gif

IMG_0276.gif

IMG_0277.gif

IMG_0278.gif

IMG_0279.gif

IMG_0280.gif

IMG_0281.gif

IMG_0284.gif

IMG_0285.gif

IMG_0287.gif

IMG_0288.gif

IMG_0289.gif

IMG_0290.gif

IMG_0291.gif

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Why the change? What Mk clio are you going to? I sold my 197 a month or so ago, shame really :(

Glanza V
Why the change? What Mk clio are you going to? I sold my 197 a month or so ago, shame really :(

just to downgrade for a few months to get some cash back, i got back 250 pound less than what a paid for it, so its al good, was so close to selling it to that webuyanycar.com :eek: but evans halshaw gave me a cracking deal! also its a mk2 ph2 02 plate

200 Gordini
IMG_0285.gif

Did you accidentally get in the way of this picture too lol

Lovely car but you'll DEFFO miss it!.. even regret it i bet :(

Glanza V
IMG_0285.gif

Did you accidentally get in the way of this picture too lol

Lovely car but you'll DEFFO miss it!.. even regret it i bet :(

no that 1 was a pure pose ha :eek: yep extreamly heart broken to see it go but atm money is an issue :dapprove:

TTRS & V50
Nice bar spoiler and fogzzz.

You'll definally miss it though, especially downgrading to a 1.2. Did you not think about a cheap 172 ?

Glanza V
nar gunna save a bit harder and get somthing nice again in june possibly a 200 am just not sure yet. the idea of a 1.2 is boring me to death already and its canny upsetting having to let it go but needs must :( realy is a stunning car and i would recommend a 197 to any1.

mark,

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
They are. I sold mine for future house purchase. Didnt have to, but, with selling the car and bits off it (coilovers, wheels, Recaros) and buying a 172 cup i made a good 5k. Made sense really, but returning to a MK2 was a culture shock tbh!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What on earth goes through your head to make you want to pose in front of your car while a mate photographs you???