ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally a Clio V6.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well finally I have one, not the mintest in the world, to some it would be but not to
me. Paid peanuts for it, compared to other phase 2s.

Lots to get on with but mechanically, spot on.

image_zps892cd5bb.jpg

image_zps49435349.jpg

RB Clio 182
It will look mint with the standard spoiler, silver diamonds, silver wheels, the standard colour side vents and the badges on the boot re fitted :)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just get it looking great, clayed, and polished it today, paint comes up good. So full paint correction needed, than sealed. Silver wheels and pods, remove silly spoiler, and than sort interior. Than relax and enjoy, it's used every day so not going to be a show car, but kept looking good.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Enjoy, what spoiler is that?

( if its cheap it might be Subways old Vee?)

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
A spoiler on top of a V6 spoiler LOL

With a little bit of TLC that will be epic!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think the black on black helps the Phase1. Always look a tad dated so the black is kinda cool. Enjoy.

BG V6, LY 182
Got yourself a bargin there mind, considering the way prices are going atm.

I dislike the spoiler, however that black on black may just grow on you!

A mod that I love is the clear engine cover. Totally transforms the inside. I believe it helps with keeping the engine cooler too, at the lakes in the 'heat wave' we had pretty much everyone's side pods came on bar mine. (They do work btw, they have came on once ha)

I could never use mine daily, I'd get too annoyed at it. Using it everyone so often makes me appreciate it a lot more.

Enjoy it, and hopefully you can make it to some meets :)

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Silver pods & wheels plus losing the spoiler will make a massive difference.

Will probably get yourself 2k profit in the process!

As said, one put back to standard it'll look a lot better, but you got a real score there!
Enjoy, what spoiler is that?

( if its cheap it might be Subways old Vee?)
That one's recorded. This one isn't

Got yourself a bargin there mind, considering the way prices are going atm.

I dislike the spoiler, however that black on black may just grow on you!

A mod that I love is the clear engine cover. Totally transforms the inside. I believe it helps with keeping the engine cooler too, at the lakes in the 'heat wave' we had pretty much everyone's side pods came on bar mine. (They do work btw, they have came on once ha)

I could never use mine daily, I'd get too annoyed at it. Using it everyone so often makes me appreciate it a lot more.

Enjoy it, and hopefully you can make it to some meets :)
I've seen them but tbh I just don't see the point. The engine is nothing to look at & iirc it's not even in the centre of the window.

BG V6, LY 182
I've seen them but tbh I just don't see the point. The engine is nothing to look at & iirc it's not even in the centre of the window.

I love them me. If people look in the back when they walk past and it has the clear one they often take a second look or look closer.

esasyvar.jpg

RB 182 FF
I actually really like it as it is! Im normally an oem guy with the V6's but that looks mean as fook! :p I also don't mind that spoiler, niceeeeeeeee car!!! :D

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The V6 is the only Clio that could pull that spoiler off, and it nearly does. I'd have thought it'd be handy given the rate at which they like to swap ends.

Mini Cooper S sport
Very nice! Will always love the Mk 2vees.

I actually quite like the mean black-on-black look, but I agree standard is the way forward. Definite no to the spoiler, it's too much.

The V6 is the only Clio that could pull that spoiler off, and it nearly does. I'd have thought it'd be handy given the rate at which they like to swap ends.
The spoiler looks awful, no car can pull it off!

Yeah they swap ends all the time :rolleyes:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
what are those things on the front bumper? Vents? they look s**t!

Ha ha tell me about it! They have ducting to the calipers also but vents pointing the wrong way.......

will sort pry it out when bumper is painted.

Lionel Richie
yeah it crashed into halfords a few years ago, luckily the front bumper is fibreglass, so should be easy enough for a decent bodyshop

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
yeah it crashed into halfords a few years ago, luckily the front bumper is fibreglass, so should be easy enough for a decent bodyshop

You wanna see the roof lining, leather like my RS6 but green........ Will be a awesome lining when I dye it black. That would of been a grand on its own!! Idiots.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Looks so much better now it has had the white wrap removed :)

Just the bumper vents and spolier to sort out and you have a fantastic car mate :)