ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally a short introduction

Clio Sport 172
Hi,

I'm not that new to the forum, but up to now I was only writing personal messages :)

I'm from Switzerland and drive a Clio Sport 172 (Phase 1 as we call it in switz) since 2002.
My hobby is Motorsports but the clio is seldom used for that as I need it daily for work. The risk to damage it on the track is too high :)
For trackdays I have also another car. A BMW E30 with an 24V Engine (Which is from a newer model).
However, here's a pic of my car take on Circuit de Bresse (In France) on march this year.

cliosmz7.jpg

Clio Sport 172
hm... no :eek: Improved the cylinder head and added sharper camshafts. But I'm not completely satisfyied with the electronic mapping. The engine is running on too much Fuel (fat). I think with a better mapping there would be more gain in power. Well, the exhaust side is also not optimal at the moment. I need a 182 manifold and a better cat :) SO, there's still much to improve :)