ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally... (BG Content)

BG FF 182
So i've finally got my 182 to how i want it, haven't had a great year with her so far after having the electrical fire and all that (if people are interested i wrote a thread on it titled "where there's smoke..." but enough about that here are the things i've done so far, couldn't be happier right now...
Had a service at Rawlinson Renault in Bury St Edmunds which included an oil change, brand new exhaust rubbers & hangers.
Also got my exhaust straightened up.
Purchased new headlight washer jets as old ones leaked & cracked like a mother.
Had to buy a new washer pump as old one packed up.
Got a second hand boot lock from the scrappy as old one wouldn't open or lock.
Purchased brand new plates from fancyplates.com.
Got myself some "silver visions".
Booked myself in to WheelWorx, Colchester for alloy refurbishment & four brand new tyres (Michelin Pilot 3's) Brilliant place, really recommend them.
Got some megs scratch x 2.0 with some wet & dry paper & gave my headlights a good going over, they need another going over soon but look loads better than before.
Finished off last night with a 3 hour detail,
Hosed down, Washed twice with AG bodywork conditioner, Polished using AG SRP, AG Bumper care, back to black, cleansed with AG HD Cleanser then sealed up with some AG HD Wax (AMAZING STUFF BTW)
Wheels sealed with AG HD Wax & megs endurance tyre gel...
Really happy with the BG right now, just touch wood she stays this way!
Anway enough of the chit chat, i'll let the pictures do the talking! (iphone 4 used, so sorry if there not great)

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3011.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg
IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

Thanks for looking!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Very nice mate. Exhaust sits well, but looks very close to the bumper cut outs which may lead to knocking depending on how your mounts are situated.

Lovely, miss my black gold. Do wonder where it's at these days.