ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally (big pics)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Thanks a lot! Have resisted to pass the magic 4k mark up to now. Although im desperate to and so is the car. Now done 425 miles so only another 575 to go :)

Its had head work, cams, verniers, rebuilt blueprinted bottom end, rebuilt gearbox, gtt uprated clutch. Needs chipping (22 march), de-cat refitting (due to MOT) and running in. Then BMC CDA when it arrives

Also needs rubber splitter for under front bumper and phase 2 grill fitting when i get the brackets.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Very nice mate - great to see so many valvers in astonishing conditions still after 10 or so years of the cars been out.

And its not as if these valvers have done low miles - well mine anyway!

Just a geeky spot. Are those the Williams F1 mats that you can get in Halfords? If so do they fit okay? I know all my mates will disown me if I get them but I thought it would be a nice touch.

Apart from that looks very tidy.

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

Looks nice mate. Cant wait to get my leather in now that I have seen your pics.

BTW. Where are those subframes from as I need to get a set for my seats.

Thanks

James

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

I bet those wheels dont look shiney in 2 days. ;)

Really like it. Youve inspired me to clean mine properly. Has anyone seen those hand-held polishing buffer machines from Netto i think it is? 12:99!

Hopefully itll work a treat buffing mine once ive waxed her. Weather looks good for Wednesday.

Very nice indeed! Only one concern: Did the boy in the first pic make the jump over your car he is lining up for?

Bet you cant wait to put the foot down!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Mike

That is probably Adams_16v in the picture, as someone else might have been using the camera.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hehe yes that is me on the scooter. Just about to see if i can clear the car.

Unfortunately I have a long drive to work and back so by tomorrow it will be filthy. Roll on the summer so it can be cleaned after work while its still light!

The subframes are from my old RT seats which I had i the loft. Luckily I didnt throw them or sell them for next to nothing. I used the RT subrames and changed over the plastic bits as they were grey and the 19 ones where black!

Thanks for the comments......!

p.s I bought some autoglym shampoo and polish as im havent got round to ordering some megulars yet. Might not bother this stuff is great!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

iv got a set of 17" gold monzas i the garage loft. Saving them for the summer, although I do like the phase 2s at the min!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

woots, sorry missed your post mate. Yes they are the williams f1 mats. I bought them cos they were very good quality and the blue matched too. They fit ok but the drivers often starts to move round a little and needs to be straightened up every now and again!

clio williams, Ph1 172

Looks well mate, saw her in the flesh yesterday.

Does pull well under 4k though, should fly when its run in. Lets face it the valver lives at over 4k all the time. Mine only drops below when ticking over and changing gear hehe ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Yeah its a saxo style rear spoiler. Its from PMC originally but looks the same as the one Daz has!