ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally finished My Clio Williams 3, MINTER!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Had the thing about a month. When I bought it it had rusty arches, was filthy dirty and just needed some tlc. Well, i've given it that and spent 6 hours today cleaning it. Its got masses of history and has been very well looked after, it Just needed the 'Dan' touch. I'm proper fussy with my cars so I wanted it perfect. Quite possibly the nicest looking car i've ever owned!! But you know me, as soon as its finished I lose interest, so its now up for sale. :rolleyes: All it needs now is the rear quarter williams stickers.

Here we go!

Enjoy.

SS850747.jpg

SS850751.jpg

SS850752.jpg

SS850746.jpg

SS850750.jpg

SS850749.jpg

work008.jpg

work009.jpg

work007.jpg

SS850753.jpg

SS850754.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really really don't want to sell it, I just want to keep it locked up in the garage!! But the money is going towards my Vee/M3 fund so I need to think long term...

**sorry, its done 102,000 miles.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
very nice mate...you should indeed keep this.

would of been interested (slightly) if it wasn't for the mileage, shame they are all so hi now.

and yes your right, this is the best looking car you have owned

172 Race Car
I'm proper fussy with my cars

Really? Lol.

Looks fappin awsome mate, shame you have some sort of desease that means you dont keep cars for long. Id love that, but it needs to be garaged.

Ph-reebone - Why does 102k put you off? If its well looked after then whats the prob. id rather have that than a 40k one thats been ragged from cold 2 miles to the shops everyday

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
PMSL @ Burp!! I am fussy with cars. VERY. Just not with track cars. they don't matter. As you have already found out! lol

did did you have the arches welded, or just filled?

looks awsome. I can't seem to find the autotrader ad, could you PM me a price?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Arches were ground off and new sheet metal welded in.

My mate did it who has done loads of them as he used to work for Renault!

Its on my website.