ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally got round to taking pictures of the Clio's replacement.. the Megane Trophy!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I've had this since January but only recently had time to play with it a little.

As some of you know I decided to sell the 172 as after the Williams I never totally bonded with it. I don't know why it was great car I just didn't feel anything for it.

So I decided to vacate the drive....

P1010048.jpg

P1010050.jpg

And filled it with this!

P1010216.jpg

P1010204.jpg

P1010187.jpg

P1010188.jpg

P1010194.jpg

P1010195.jpg

P1010196.jpg

P1010197.jpg

P1010199.jpg

P1010201.jpg

P1010202.jpg

P1010208.jpg

P1010212.jpg

P1010207.jpg

Plans are wheel refurb urgently as it's bugging me, refresh a few of the external plastics and get a dent removed on the drivers side sill - god knows how it got where it is but shouldn't be a hard fix.

Already swapped the ph1 rear lights for ph2 items and as I do on all cars I own for some reason rip off all the badges and replace them with brand new ones!

Interior is spotless apart from the cracked dash panel (you can see the split on the above photo) so streamline carbon are making me a replacement.

Then it's engine bay spruce up time and a few extra engine goodies (It has had a remap already as I couldn't resist and stands at 253.8BHP - I'd say STAGE 1 but I'd get shouted at ;) )

I'd love to go for a nice long drive in it but I'm waiting for my new injectors as another one has decided to spit it's dummy - I'm actually gobsmacked it was still on it's originals when I bought it!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Re: Finally got round to taking pictures of the Clio's replacement.. the Megane Troph

I can recommend it! I had to have a Ph1 as they look better than ph2's in my eyes - Plus it HAD to be this colour :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Re: Finally got round to taking pictures of the Clio's replacement.. the Megane Troph

Oooooooooooooooooooo!

I like!!!! :cool:

PH2 rear lights look good too ;)

Thought you might appreciate it more than most :)

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member

I can recommend it! I had to have a Ph1 as they look better than ph2's in my eyes - Plus it HAD to be this colour :)

Plus, Trophy's come standard with lots of goodies ;)

Thought you might appreciate it more than most :)

Yes mate!

Looks very clean, I love it.

Looks quite similar to mine..... ;)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

It's better looking - doesn't have those ugly xenons!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I knew it the second you fit them that I wouldn't be journeying down that route!