ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

finally

well after almost a year of her looking like this;

DSC00168.gif

Image313-1.gif

Image314-1.gif

then being broken into;

DSC00165.gif

DSC00169.gif

and also being chipped to hell;

Image317.gif

she was booked in to Andy (sprayfix) in leeds.

brought her home meaning to PC her, but seeing friends (plus forgetting the machine back in leeds!!) meant she only got a good wash and some tlc;

IMG_4374.gif

IMG_4376.gif

IMG_4382.gif

IMG_4391.gif

IMG_4403.gif

new stickers now theyre in stock!

IMG_4410.gif

and the usual lust/bring on 25 to be insured . . . ;

IMG_4437.gif

IMG_4435.gif

IMG_4433.gif

and my fav new photo to end with;

IMG_4393.gif

cheers to andy who has done a bloody top job on the paint, comes highly recommended for any spraying requirements!

jamie

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Bodyshop look to have done a really good job!

Looks good, like that colour alot.

Whos R8 is it?! Lucky Sod, i thought i was lucky my mum having a Mini Coper S i could drive :(

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
:approve:

Can't believe it's taken you this long to get it sorted! Must be a very busy boy these days.

Looks good, like that colour alot.

Whos R8 is it?! Lucky Sod, i thought i was lucky my mum having a Mini Coper S i could drive :(

my old mans, decided to treat himself after selling business, plus not had a good couple of years with family so thought lifes too short not to!

:approve:

Can't believe it's taken you this long to get it sorted! Must be a very busy boy these days.

yeah just been working so much never booked it in!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
about time! :D

question: 1 smoked/1 clear side repeater?

/carl

about time! :D

question: 1 smoked/1 clear side repeater?

/carl

ahh you bugger lo! just wrote that!!!! well in, long story short the bulb wasnt working for the MOT so took it off to replace it and ran over it in my rush to get to the garage lol! had the smoked one lying around!

top of the pyramid
Long time no see jamie

Nice pics mate, good to see its back to its best.

Ive got a new car, pics will be up soon. il have to nip around some time and show you

We should have a good detailing sesion soon.

Off topic did you have a good time at goodwood?

M

mini-valver

Awesome mate, even better than before! Been too long fella, need a catch up.......