ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Audi TT V6 wheels would finish that off nicely! The interiors are such a nice place to be! Dont colour code the bump strips, its superb as is!

nice one mate, what put ya of getting a R in the end then? love the red.

Just the look to be honest Jon. I like them, but it just wasn't 100% right.

Nice one matey! prefer the original wheels if I'm honest though, save some pennies instead :)

Is this a facelift? I can never tell lol.

Love how these things launch off the line, hmm I've just realised I really like these! :eek:

It is a facelift chap. Easiest way to tell is the front lights; if it is one single unit, then it is facelift. Pre facelift has separate indicator unit.

Nice wee guy! You'll have you're work cut out on the paint! VAG paint! Fun fun!

If there is paintwork required, i'd advise getting it done properly, not Chips away, whilst it's good as a temp. solution. I can't see you, being as picky as you are, being happy with the end results. I know i wasn't...

I hear you on that Highlander, something I am looking forward to in terms of build up again. There are no scratches anywhere, so it is a simple case of taking the paint back.

Repairs wise, it depends on budget. I have just bought the car and didn't intend to spend too much on it for a couple of months. But for 163 quid for a new part, or 100 for just painting and repairing the old one, I would just do that I think. But will see what Naith says. Scott is very good.

I actually like the wheels, if you're getting any paintwork done mate, get those door mouldings done, would finish it off perfectly.

I think they break it up a little Kev matey, other wise it will just be red. :)

I like the wheels too. Nice motors, can't really go wrong with them.

No reason to change at the moment, think it will just look a little more finished with the optional extra wheels.

Audi TT V6 wheels would finish that off nicely! The interiors are such a nice place to be! Dont colour code the bump strips, its superb as is!

Agreed Gazman, and the intereior is just epically cosy and has a feeling of being quite "safe"!

Thanks for all the comments people.

Nice. Not sure about red cars though. Deffo needs the better wheels (RS4?).

Did the pipe and slippers come with it, our do you have to buy your own?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I like cosy 'tight' interiors.

The puma has one as does the TT. Nice and cosy can't put my finger on what it is tho.

2617053115_ef3b8b8b6f.jpg

Nice. Not sure about red cars though. Deffo needs the better wheels (RS4?).

Did the pipe and slippers come with it, our do you have to buy your own?

Would be the ones above, RS4 mk1s. And no, I already had those, as well as the log fire and labrador :rasp:

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Stunning that.

I quite like these... torn between an R32 mk4 or S3 when I come to change in a few months.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Fair doos JD red is mint tho. whens it getting detailed? My mates made 275 bhp with a remap.

E92 M3
very nice car. my mate has got a yellow one. its got s3 on the number plate as well. masive step up from the clio nice buy mate

Nice Ollie, wheels 17 or 18? Not sure I need 18s and the tyres (17 standard) are brand new pirellis.

Just for you <3

Fair doos JD red is mint tho. whens it getting detailed? My mates made 275 bhp with a remap.

As soon as I have time really chap, just so stuck at the moment, work during the week, gf down south at the weekend!

very nice car. my mate has got a yellow one. its got s3 on the number plate as well. masive step up from the clio nice buy mate

Thanks Scott, long time no speak fella, how're you?

S3, HD Nightster
Looks sweet! Get it remapped son! was first on my list.

Have a look into what kind of map you want first though... 'Revo' is quite aggressive where as something like 'Custom Code' is more progressive. Mines done by Custom Code and I love it, haven't driven a Revo'd car though...

ur megane r26
Some kiddie that I no used to have one, bit of a chav wagon he turned it into I think but also had it running silly bhp
20.jpg

You better not be referring to Birmingham as 'down souf'.

:quiet:

Looks sweet! Get it remapped son! was first on my list.

Have a look into what kind of map you want first though... 'Revo' is quite aggressive where as something like 'Custom Code' is more progressive. Mines done by Custom Code and I love it, haven't driven a Revo'd car though...

Appreciate the PMs running up to the purchase Nick, might pop one over about mapping. Paul at RS tuning would be my choice, but will have to see. Only drawback is lack of 4x4 RollingRoad.

yer i know think last time was at FCS. I dont come on here as much now. Am good thanks! how are you matey

Very well matey, very well. Hopefully catch up with you soon/FCS this year?

Nice Ollie, wheels 17 or 18? Not sure I need 18s and the tyres (17 standard) are brand new pirellis.

Mine was on 18's Mine had a custom code remap & Miltek. Went well!

th_MOV00843.jpg

I don't know whether I want 18s, or whether the 17s will be nice and subtle for me.

Some kiddie that I no used to have one, bit of a chav wagon he turned it into I think but also had it running silly bhp
20.jpg

Still like that colour, just not to live with. Not a lot of choice though;

Black - always dirty
Silver - boring and common
Yellow - er no
Blue - been there
Green - see Yellow

So red really was the only choice, plus have always wanted a red car for shine purposes :):eek:

<3's the BB Warren!

I would like one too Ali, but just not right for me at the moment. I don't like the bodykitted Golf idea, the heavier engine and fancied something a bit different. There are thousands around here. S3s not so much. Never seen a red un :)

Chris, cheers for the link, will have a gander.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
7.50? :S thats just for supporter membership i think....
I'm not a supporter member and have access to everyting on there.

The supporter membership just gives you some stickers and more pm inbox room etc. not more access privilages.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Great choice Jamie, I'd be tempted to get a set of those seats for the lounge they look that comfy!

Oh and could I book in for a detail sometime soon? Sounds like I might need to join the queue, but it really needs doing and you'll do a much better job than if I were to try tbh! PM if you like. :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
<3's the BB Warren!

I would like one too Ali, but just not right for me at the moment. I don't like the bodykitted Golf idea, the heavier engine and fancied something a bit different. There are thousands around here. S3s not so much. Never seen a red un :)

Chris, cheers for the link, will have a gander.

For sure! Red's V nice. I think it'll look like the old boys tornado red after a good detail. Very deep and awesome reflections!

7.50? :S thats just for supporter membership i think....
I'm not a supporter member and have access to everyting on there.

The supporter membership just gives you some stickers and more pm inbox room etc. not more access privilages.

Think I've mis-read Chris, will have another look chap.

Great choice Jamie, I'd be tempted to get a set of those seats for the lounge they look that comfy!

Oh and could I book in for a detail sometime soon? Sounds like I might need to join the queue, but it really needs doing and you'll do a much better job than if I were to try tbh! PM if you like. :)

Of course matey, although I do have a few provisionals, I have noone booked in specifically. Will get in touch this week via PM.

M2 Competition
Looks great mate! Thanks for getting the pictures up lol.

Those wheels look good and make such a difference. The wheels on the black one in Jimw's detail thread though, oh my. I think they'd look cracking on the red!