ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finally.

M2 Competition
2003-Audi-Nuvolari-Quattro-FA-Show-1024x768%5B1%5D.jpg

These wheels are ace!

They are the wheel of c**ts TBH ;).... every chav VAG rolls RS4 reps.... Whats wrong with the standard wheels?

Not a fan lad, that is the only reason. Just looking at nice simple ones.

Dan; agreed mate, but think they are too fussy having seen them on the Jim WD thread one!

320d
Spot on for what you want Jamie. When i'm a bit older I could see myself in something like an S3. Its a car that does everything well, its as happy on a B-road as it is munching miles up and down the M6.

I haven't driven an S3 but by all accounts it won't be as fun to drive as an RS Clio but 90% of the time its a far better car. I think you made the right choice mate.

Look forward to seeing it, and subsicuently wanting the interior, and lack of rattles :approve:

Well if you're not busy I have a free sat night in Brum in a weeks time, so maybe mini meet chap + Warren/Mike 182?

If you want to come to Birmingham mate you are most welcome.

Next weekend is a poss free weekend for detailing the car. The bint is working fri and sat night, so likely not to have a lot of time, so probs get car in to Audi for the paint repair, out Sat afternoon and into the garage for some detailing y0!

DCi 100
Let me know anyways, don't mind a drive, fallen in love with going out on B roads from today :eek: Don't need no 2 litres of shed to give it some around twisties.

Get me a sat nav and get about!

Even went for a pee here:
y4nIk.jpg

*Knock knock* "We're Closed..." "I need a weee.... :eek:"
Check my thread in wanted ;)

Looks nice , loving the seats.

I woud keep the Std wheel's , or maybe go RS6?

Revo remap is possibly best + their should be a dealer near you , i know theirs on in Congleton. ( Vortex ) My advice is stay local , driving 60+ miles in limp mode wouldn't be fun.

Appreciate the advice chap, remap is first major thing to be bought, but not for a while (3-4 months).

So, a few updates, minor minor mods. 1W LED sidelights to tie in with the xenons;

(this had to be moved first, sshhhame!)

photo-17.gif

Just sidelights, very bright!!

photo-18.gif

Dipped beam as well;

photo-19.gif

And Bosch flat aero wipers as the other ones were shagged. These are all round, but not enough light on the back to show in photos;

photo-20.gif

photo-21.gif

Next is destickering all the awful interior stickers. Then once I get a chance a full detail. Just ordered some supplies like a new mitt, more detailing brushes and some more tape.

320d
Lol at pic whoring the R8. Bit of an Audi fanboy arn't you Jamie ;) S3's mint though, I'm actually warming to Audi's a lot. Interiors are epic.