ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Finished Euro Clio ;)

RS6 C7
Just finished now & will keep it for 2 months until im 19 and can insure a 197 ;)
Not spent a lot of money on it really just cheap effective mods
£500 on wheels
£80 on lowering
£200 exhaust
Then a bit of colour coding and tidying & done :)
Here is a few pics with some mates after a cleaning session :p

cc.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc4.jpg

cc3.jpg

Bora.
aww, i like it :) its not ott but could still be lower :D, but i cant talk much .. mine is in monster truck mode atm.

RS6 C7
Not really sure what brand they are as they were just cheap fake splits but they give me the look i wanted and i havent seen any others on anything!, i think they are some sought of mini light copy with a deeper dish?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
looks really nice mate :)
What sort of quote are you getting for the 182/197 insurance wise, pm me if you don't want to say here

RS6 C7
Over £2000 still but i have 0 NCB so its expected, 182s seem more than a 197 by a lot though, Got a quote on the civic ek9 of under 2k which is very good!

RS6 C7
Well firstly i tried confused.com to give me a rough idea, then churchill , adrian flux , admiral and elephant they all come back with decent prices, Hopefully i will be able to get it down more with churchill as i have 1years named driver no claims with them

CLIO PH1 172
Really like this! Needs to go allot lower but no real point if you selling up soon ! Good work!

Homo spec mazda
For people wanting similar wheels type 3dsm into ebay. Looks good needs a hell lot more lows though.

RS6 C7
Wheels are 15x8j! , tyre size is 185 45 15 which are onl made by nankang, had to use these to give a nice stretch to get the tyres tucked in

1.4 Dynamique
Looks great, I have the same model clio as you, how much did you lower it by? looking at springs for mine

RS6 C7
Couple of updates, fitted the RS grill (finally) and picked up a couple of corbeau buckets with clio subframes for £80! i didnt really want them but at that price i couldnt resist :p
clio003.jpg

clio002.jpg

clio004.jpg

clio001-1.jpg

cloi001.jpg