ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First car/clio

Clio 1.2 mk2
Just used paper and tape to tape up the bits i didn't want painted went over a few times just in case it went through. And for the edges use the tape and overlap just a tiny bit and use a tiny screwdriver to push the tape into the gap between different coloured parts. Hope that helps

Rb 182
Like the mods you've done. Keeping it simple. Not sure on the suspension spacing, usually a choice of 2 from what i remember.

Drop it like its luke warm.

Clio 1.2 mk2
Like the mods you've done. Keeping it simple. Not sure on the suspension spacing, usually a choice of 2 from what i remember.

Drop it like its luke warm.

Thanks mate, i'll have to get the wheels off and check at some point.

Damn this looks sweet! I havent read the entire thread, what happened to the white steelies?

The steelies were such a pain to keep clean! White plus brake dust = nightmare! haha Much prefer the turbines tho.

Thought I would put the pictures I took the other day on this thread too. Update to come shortly too :D

3.gif

2.gif

12.gif

11.gif

10.gif

7.gif

8.gif

1.gif

4.gif

9.gif

6.gif

5.gif

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
looking good! minds me so much of mine :(! I reckon lows and space it and it will be spot on!

Clio 1.2 mk2
Cheers guys, don't think i'm going white it's such a pain! Probably going to go the same colour as the bullets, badges and spoiler for the wheels :D

Clio 1.2 mk2
This arrived in the post today :D getting it sprayed next week. Hopefully should finish the car off nicely. After this coileys and spacers!

IMG_1717.gif

IMG_1718.gif

Clio 1.2 mk2
Did a little photoshop. Light tints on the rear, wheels the colour of the badges and bullets and yellow fogs. Not sure about the fogs...
Leave your feedback :D thanks

clio_edited-2.gif

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
looks great. I would give the tints and the yellow fogs a miss though.

Clio 1.2 mk2
Yehh i decided that i didn't like the yellow either so here's another one. With the drop I would like too!

clio_edited-3.gif

Also got my new rear bumper dropped off to be sprayed today.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Yehh i decided that i didn't like the yellow either so here's another one. With the drop I would like too!

clio_edited-3.gif

Also got my new rear bumper dropped off to be sprayed today.

YES! looks mint. Wish id done my wheels that colour lol.

(s)Low Dynamique
Wow this looks absolutely awesome, can't fault anything! Everything that looked crappy you sorted out. Got to hand it to you, this looks fabulous!

Clio 1.2 mk2
Wow this looks absolutely awesome, can't fault anything! Everything that looked crappy you sorted out. Got to hand it to you, this looks fabulous!

Thanks mate :D just another quick shot my mate took today. Using a funky lens it makes it look like a toy car :) haha

TinyClio.gif

Clio 1.2 mk2
Been a while since my last update, just got this back from the garage! :D can't wait to fit it when the weather gets a little better and have had chance to clean the car.

IMG_1914.gif

IMG_1915.gif

The smoothing and finish is awesome :)

IMG_1916.gif

IMG_1917.gif

IMG_1918.gif

C & C welcome