ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First car, my first project (mk2 ph2 1.2 16v)

Renault Clio MK2 PH2
This is my first car,
I will slowly be improving it as time goes by, I understand not everyone likes the stickers but its how the car came and to be honest I like them.
Also I know nothing really relating to doing stuff so give me a chance ;) i am also aware its not a sport just a b**ch to take off, same being said about the speeding poo sticker
IMG_0532.JPG
IMG_0263.JPG
IMG_5937.JPG
IMG_8634.JPG

Id personally say the " poo " sticker should go and unless you turn it into a rep then the sport badge too,

Don't get me wrong I had a ph2 mark 2 likes yours less then 6 months ago, but once your finished with it and spend a few quid you look back and think " was it worth it " the answer is no, as I brought mine for £680 + £300 mods and got £300 for it haha

Renault Clio MK2 PH2
Id personally say the " poo " sticker should go and unless you turn it into a rep then the sport badge too,

Don't get me wrong I had a ph2 mark 2 likes yours less then 6 months ago, but once your finished with it and spend a few quid you look back and think " was it worth it " the answer is no, as I brought mine for £680 + £300 mods and got £300 for it haha

dont worry they are both going just a pain to get off and with work not a lot of spare time to do it, my idea is to keep it and use it as a show car of sorts, only using it every so often or something, im saving up for a 182 at the moment so hopefully all goes well :)

Renault Clio MK2 PH2
Holy s**t them stickers...
Anyway, ill be interested to see your progress :smile:

good holy s**t or bad? hahah i personally love them and really makes this 1.2 stick out from the rest hahah.
thanks ive made a shopping list of sorts which hopefully wont be long to buy all of it all...