ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First clean pics, since the coilies were fitted!!

Static Low
Its 5mm spacers, so should look a bit better. Been waiting fuckin ages for them aswell. Im not chuffed haha.

Bio i love the look of yours, the black on black is awesome im just not sure what to do.

And Bloors wheels, I dont want the 16inch version of my wheels, id rather just refurb my own, if im to get 16's il go for turinis.

thanks guys

Static Low
haha, martin has finally appeared tae see the wee beasty cleaned up.

Thanks for all the comments people, much appreciated. Hopefully spacers will be here soon, then i can move on from there.

Static Low
Thanks alot for the new comments guys :).

Hope the 5mm spacers make a nice difference. looking for some sport rep skirts next but i dont want the ones from ebay and i dont think k-tec do theres anymore :dapprove:

Static Low
Little update.

Ive booked the car in, to get the wheels refurbed and finished in white on Thursday. Hopefully its going to look as good as i think it will, as the cars decked. Sooo, fingers crossed.

Im going to be getting another set of wheels after christmas, quite fancying 2118's in anthracite. Just have to wait and see though.

RB 182 Cup
keep the wheels silver and stick a set of 194/45/15's on there. Will look sick then colourcode it. Job done

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
looks good, i was thinking of getting mine lowered, but i think i'll leave it another few months until the suspension is out of warranty. iirc the shocks are only coverd for 1 year or upto the first service. dont think i'll go as low as your clio though i need some clearance, it think 35-45 will do me.

should look a bit better witht he spacers, but as said a sport rear end would look good, as would a sport or ph3 front bumper.

as for 15 or 16, i'm not fussed currenlty the 15's look spot on, but i just depends on what look your going for,

Static Low
Hi thanks for the comments guys :)

They are fk's and as far as they can go at the back. Can squeez about another 10mm or so out of the front though.

Got the wheels white now, fk spacers are here, got myself goodyear eagle f1 tyres.. still to be fitted. Next move is replica skirts.

M135i
How much did u pay for them mate (coilovers) pm if u like. And do u have to do anything once there fitted ??? ie re-track it or anything ?

M135i
Yeh defo :D Think ive finally made my mind up about what im gonna do and thats go for the highsports around 60mm. Thanks for the pics and info :D

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice, but would you not rather save your pennies and get a faster car?

I've got a 1.2 and they are sh*t.

Static Low
Looks nice, but would you not rather save your pennies and get a faster car?

I've got a 1.2 and they are sh*t.

when the time comes to get a faster car il get one.

Just want to spend some cash on my car just now. Build some NCB.. cheap insurance fast car.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 18, not even thinking about upgrading for the next couple of years, no way I'm spending all my earnings to run a car.

All's I'm saying is, all money spent, is alot of money lost upon sale, and alot of money that could have gone towards an upgrade when the time comes.

Static Low
I'm 18, not even thinking about upgrading for the next couple of years, no way I'm spending all my earnings to run a car.

All's I'm saying is, all money spent, is alot of money lost upon sale, and alot of money that could have gone towards an upgrade when the time comes.

yeah thats true mate. Were just thinking differently though. Its my first proper car now and its a kind of project thing for me. I want it too look good, il buy a faster car when im ready to drive it and insure it.

M135i
I only do mods which i could either sell for a good price when i do get a new car or can be switched onto the new car bar 1 or 2 items like colour coding. Id rather spend the money have a nice looking slow car for a couple of years and then let the depreciation take it toll and then sell them on when you can get insurance on something quicker.

Last edited:
  1.2 8v 60bhp
you said you aregoing to go for some skirts for it?

whats needed to put these on your 1.2?

was looking, would different wings be needed?

Static Low
you said you aregoing to go for some skirts for it?

whats needed to put these on your 1.2?

was looking, would different wings be needed?

nah. you can buy RS replica skirts. a few good sets off ebay, which some users on here have got. Not sure how theyre fitted to be honest