ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First modifications: clio 172 ph2 - help!!

172 clio
So, recently picked up my first car - a ph2 172, looking for small modifications that can start to be done to it. Currently on the search for new alloys, possibly speedline 2118’s or turinis. Wind deflectors are fitted and window and light tints are in process now. Not looking to spend a rediculous amount so changing seats etc is out of the question! Just need help, can’t find anything good!

RB Clio 182
So, recently picked up my first car - a ph2 172, looking for small modifications that can start to be done to it. Currently on the search for new alloys, possibly speedline 2118’s or turinis. Wind deflectors are fitted and window and light tints are in process now. Not looking to spend a rediculous amount so changing seats etc is out of the question! Just need help, can’t find anything good!
What about an induction kit, it cost less that £40 and takes 10 minutes to fit, it sounds awesome too

A38AA408-A347-4B5B-B3D1-482885A23F54.jpeg

172 clio
sounds like a good plan, any recommendations for the induction kit or shall I just have a search on ebay etc?