ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Pics From glasgow182

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
alright peeps ... here are my first pics of the breif ...

unfortunately they are really bad quality as they are from my phone but my girlfriend is getting a dig cam for xmas so ill be stealing that on occasion. lol
n ill get some better pics up in january :D

Image058.jpg

Image053.jpg

Image057.jpg

Image055.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
silver looks good without the cup packs, light wheels suit it. id get yourself some diadem indicator bulbs in the front though, get rid of that orange glow

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
badinvincible said:
Nice, "different" angles too... :D

yeah lol ... if only the pics from the back looked clean :S n it was, as ive said, better quality.

cheers.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
nup im second owner.
it had different plates on it in the forecourt but once i bought it arny put his on :(

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
was the first owner motorpoint of derby per chance with blue scotland plates on it?

just curious

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
R20 CWH said:
was the first owner motorpoint of derby per chance with blue scotland plates on it?

just curious

It was !!
how the c**t you know that ?
lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
nah just the 'FG' is a classic sign of motorpoint at hamilton road in mount vernon, plus a while back i did see an FG at arnold clark in pollokshaws, did you buy it there?

From memory it was £11,288??

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah got it there is that the one beside bmw and mercedes ??
the vw arnold clark one.
yeah and i got it for £9988 :D:D:D

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
nah its a different dealership matey the reno a clark one is up a hill and near pollokshaws west train station. The one your on about is at giffnock and down from henry bros and the merc dealership cant remember the franchise

Nae worries just curious, the FG was what drew me to it as its a classic sign of the Motorpoint import cars.

£10k isnt bad, what was the mileage at the time?

Has it got an aftermarket alarm fitted? Mpoint charge £300 for that

It will prob only have 2 year warranty iirc on the imports as well

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
yeah 4400 miles. no aftermarket alarm i dnt think. ... aint been tested :S.
yeah its got extended warranty etc etc.
oh i know the garage your talking about now. saw a trophy for sale there just before i got the 182.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Titanium Silver!

the only colour good enough to be dug up from the back catalogue for the 182.

<<<<<...i'm biased of course. ;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
glasgow182 said:
yeah 4400 miles. no aftermarket alarm i dnt think. ... aint been tested :S.
yeah its got extended warranty etc etc.
oh i know the garage your talking about now. saw a trophy for sale there just before i got the 182.

thats a decent deal for £10k all in all as just bedded in.

Id get an alarm bunged on, itll help wi insurance

they had a very nice liquid yellow 182 which i was quite tempted in about 6 months ago, it was pre reg'd but had an awful nr plate SA05 KOX(!) so that was a little bit of a put off, was avails for £13288 which isnt bad considering it had ID paint. Never went for it, would be interested to know who got it

i wouldnt give that branch the satisfaction of a sale they have been very useless with attending to issues I have brought up on my car. Moaned enough the last time that I did manage to wangle a play around in the 2.0T megane demo they had, very nice, but a bit too wide and heavy for my liking and not much more pace when it matters than the 172 imo.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
R20 CWH said:
thats a decent deal for £10k all in all as just bedded in.

Id get an alarm bunged on, itll help wi insurance

they had a very nice liquid yellow 182 which i was quite tempted in about 6 months ago, it was pre reg'd but had an awful nr plate SA05 KOX(!) so that was a little bit of a put off, was avails for £13288 which isnt bad considering it had ID paint. Never went for it, would be interested to know who got it

i wouldnt give that branch the satisfaction of a sale they have been very useless with attending to issues I have brought up on my car. Moaned enough the last time that I did manage to wangle a play around in the 2.0T megane demo they had, very nice, but a bit too wide and heavy for my liking and not much more pace when it matters than the 172 imo.

yeah agreed. dealers are jus s**t in general. lol
yeah i plan on getting an alarm after xmas once i get some money along with the rest of the mods ;) :D. but insurance isnt much to me anyway ... £1105.23 PA :D:D

n i thot that deal was really good, been checking out a few of the newbies and noticed some people paying more for less. but i do now know of a few problems for the warrenty :mad:
but o well.
shud hopefully see u around ?! seeing as were close (in living not on personal terms ;) ) lol jus kiddin.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ah well least yer happy wi it, thats all that matters.

aye im just along the eaglesham road. I saw your post about a glasgow meet, could maybe have a mini meet post xmas at some point, myself and
16vclio are in the area and there will no doubt be a few others if we get it started in jan

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
aye im just along the eaglesham road. I saw your post about a glasgow meet, could maybe have a mini meet post xmas at some point, myself and
16vclio are in the area and there will no doubt be a few others if we get it started in jan

Yup Good Idea :D

BMW M3
Hi mate.. nice car !!!

Identical to mine. Silver looks really good without the cup pack i recon. Silver alloys go well. Bought mine from the glasgow MP and live on the west side of edinburgh.

Enjoy!!!

tiTTy & SV650
Rufstuf said:
Nice car, nice colour, nice.

awh you're too nice!

Nice car, maybe me and glasgow182 are the only uncup'd 182 Scottish members?! Now I know where to bump a wheel to replace my kerbed one ;)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
rory182 said:
awh you're too nice!

Nice car, maybe me and glasgow182 are the only uncup'd 182 Scottish members?! Now I know where to bump a wheel to replace my kerbed one ;)

LOL :evil:

BMW M3
rory182 said:
awh you're too nice!

Mines uncupped and a scottish member... yay!!!

BMW M3
glasgow182 said:
yeah ... go and steal his ;)

Haha... good luck though as ive just got a bad as* tilt/motion sensor installed.... so, that just leaves glasgow182's wheels... right back at cha !! LOL !!