ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First taste of 182 - WoW!

Renaultsport Mégane R26

Just to let you all know that today I had a test drive in a 182... Absolutely fantastic! Being a 1.2 Dynamique driver my plans for upgrading are heading towards Jan 2006. But I now can appreciate the drive home that all of you lucky 182 owners have! Hoping for a Titanium 182 avec Cup packs in around March!

BMW E46 330i Touring

Yeah, I had a test drive a month or so ago and loved it as well. I didnt even push too hard because I was more keen to see how it would be as a daily driver, knowing that itll cope with being pushed harder.

Was very impressed with how smooth and easy it was to drive, especially as my history of fast cars is not exactly long...

I've just heard off of a reliable source that the new Renaultsport Clio/Clio RS is gonna be 198bhp and will be on the forecourt in May. Just had a drive of the new clio aswell today, very nice.

tomhunt85 said:
I've just heard off of a reliable source that the new Renaultsport Clio/Clio RS is gonna be 198bhp and will be on the forecourt in May. Just had a drive of the new clio aswell today, very nice.

Sweet. Another 12bhp over that, and it will match the 182 in bhp/ton