ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted My Lexus Lights Today

They came today so got on to fitting them straight away. I think they look a lot better than the original ones.

http://www.f1modelnews.com/ebay/boom.jpg

Just one question the indicator lights are now "white". Now im not sure on this but should they be orange and if so does anyone know what kind of bulb will fit? Its a Renault Clio Grande 1998 (new shape S reg)

Have they put the orange bulb in the wrong holder by mistake? otherwise get hold of some Philips SilverVision, ther are silver, but glow orange - clears up the look loads.

On my original lights there is an orange sheet of plastic which gives the orange effect. Its only after i fitted these i realised this and thought bugger.

H22A7 Accord Type R

,..............also try to push the light out a bit, its sitting at an angle, if u run ur finger between the light and the boot lid, u will feel its not consistent all the way, just loosen it, force it out a bit, n re-tighten it! oh and the silver vision bulbs are a must! Rob :D

Just to be safe i ordered some of those bulbs but also poped down halfords and got some orange ones till the others arrive.

The light is on a lot more straight now since i changed the bulb as well :)