ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting 182 Exhaust to 172?

Racing Blue 182 Cup
I fancy a 182 system on my 172 cup. I miss the look of the rear of my 182 cup and wondered how difficult it is to fit. I know the 172 has the spare wheel recess. Can this be modified to fit?

Is there a big difference in weight over the two systems? I am going to go for an aftermarket item. Had a blueflame before which I was happy with.

Any advice/suggestions appreciated.

Cheers

LY 182
chop the wheel well out plate it up and fit the second exhaust bracket yeah

in other words its not worth it

Clio 182
There the K-tec exhaust for 172's to make it look like a 182, cant say i know much about these.
You could also have one custom made.
Failing that you need a new boot floor.........

i would also guess the 182 exhaust is heavier, i think i read somewhere it weights about 22kg?

Racing Blue 182 Cup
I have seen a Ktec single exit that has a single bumper cut out which looks good. Want to also keep weight down as that is the whole point of the cup.

Still like the 182 look but it seems a bit of a hassle really

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
big question has to be....................Why? the hassle to do it&cost jus cos you like the look id jus buy a 182 ;)