ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK Coilovers for a 172 - £486 delivered

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Just cancelled my order with K-Tec for a set of these as I found a company called http://www.venommotorsport.com/index.htmlVenom Motorsport who were selling them at that price.

My order with K-Tec was £541.97 with the ClioSport 5% discount so it works out at £56 cheaper than K-Tec for http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1383exactly the same set - FKRT42.

£486 is inc.VAT and the postage was FREE. Takes 6-7 working days to order in from FK and theyre sent out next day delivery the same day they get them.

Thought it was a very good price for anyone interested in getting some, and that £56 saved can be put used on getting them fitted. Im sure theyd be just as cheap for other Renault models as well.

Lol! K-Tec have just offered me a free carbon splitter thrown in as compensation for the problems theyve had geting the FK set in (2 week wait and theyve only just left Germany today). I cant argue with that offer.

So Ive gone back to them and cancelled the other one!

Ill probably rip it off with the new coilovers now!

Lionel Richie

or if youd have said, "hello dave, Fred said i should speak to you about coilovers blah blah blah" David Kirk loves me!!!!!!!!

LOL ;)

193 mk2

have any of you tried asking the bloke who sells them on ebay if he can get them and how much?

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 09 September 2005

did he give you a discount????
Only the 5% club discount when I made the order. But after I told him to cancel, he rang back and offered a carbon front splitter or a carbon rear strut brace as compensation if I kept the order. Naturally I chose looks over practicality :)