ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red Show Off Time!!!!!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
esp Dave and Mike!!!!! And Dave is ur's lowered? 2days to go!!!!! muchos excited!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I didn't mate, whilst he was offerin it at a good price, I found one with alot less miles and in awsum condition.

cock mobile.
Flame Red is luvvveellyy; if I didn't love the Mondial Blue and wanted a non cup I would have got this colour!

Quite rare as well!

Octavia VRS
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
I didn't mate, whilst he was offerin it at a good price, I found one with alot less miles and in awsum condition.

nice one mate, this is the colour I'd get as well

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hopefully it'll look as nice up close as it does in the pics! Neva seen one in the flesh, other than some1 flyin buy on the motorway.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Nope...but it's sat in a showroom for a wee while. it's an 02 plate with 10k miles on it. paid jus over 7k for it.

'18 Megane dci
Few of mine here mate, hit 10,000 miles the other week and feels dead old lol, it's on KW variant 1 coilovers and feels like a different car now...

fcs.jpg

line.jpg

cp.jpg

back.jpg

close.jpg

:)

Ad

MK2 FRS
yeh seen one in manchester and Arnold Clark Warrington are getting one in the show room.

Seem to remember it from another thread, :confused: :confused: , and have kept looking near the arches wondering when you would get it!! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
"1st hard on at Work!" Fcuk sake dave that is B E A U T I F U L! What's it lowered front to bak?

Ad

MK2 FRS
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
"1st hard on at Work!" Fcuk sake dave that is B E A U T I F U L! What's it lowered front to bak?
Lol. Its a mint motor see it in the flesh a couple of times each week.
10k is nowt, only just ran in!!

'18 Megane dci
Hehe, seems like loads looking at 5 digits instead of 4 lol, it's dropped approx 25mm front and rear, rear is as low as that kit will go and as low as our local road kidneys will allow!

Cheers for the comments all ! :)

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
OK, just for old times sake.... This bad boy is going to be up for sale in a week or so if everything goes to plan.

SUNSET1.jpg