ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fletch's 150k 172 Project..

ph1 track weapon
wonder if you'll come up against random t***s in TT RSs on the way up again Fletch? wish i was going, but dont currently own a car :(

ph1 track weapon
I'd dearly love to Fletch but if i have another it'll have to be better than the silver one, and that'll cost £££££

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Well I've missed taking passengers out in the Fletchbus :dapprove:

So I will be ordering a Large Corbeau Carbon Kevlar seat in the next few days. Hopefully be fitted before the Donington Park track day in July :cool:

Cheers for thinking of us larger members of TAR Fletch, the large seat will be much appreciated and I believe weight is traction lol. Happy to help out on this one although my Dremel is f***ed.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Always with the negativity nowadays Tim. Its the TAR way, BODGE it !

Just because you should have fixed your car instead of buying the turbines! :rasp:

True but we now have experience don't we?

Tim's getting more and more negative of late, it must be old age :rasp:

Team Anorak Racing mechanics FTW!

I'm not the one who is 30 next month, you old c**t! ;)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Will you have extra padding for us slightly fitter passengers?? :rasp:

haha Dan.

TBH the biggest problem with people getting into the standard size seat ATM is the seat being to close to the steering wheel ( I like to sit forward) However the passenger seat would be mounted further back, in theory it should be alot easier to get in and out of.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Good news on the other seat mate, will need to blag a passenger ride when I next see you :)

Cage next?

53 Clio's & counting
Hi Russ.

She's running well mate (touches wood) now on 133,400 odd miles.

Next spring she needs another cam belt change, so I'll then add some cams hopefully CC 421, and maybe some ITBs :approve:

Hows the Lotus treating you Russ?

Only 7000 miles off my old one ;)

Nice, loving the itbs - i miss mine!

Elise is fantastic mate, though is up for sale :( My business is going well, and im looking to expand so its going so i can put some more money in

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Having seen the cage in the JMS racecar I'd go for that one.

Who did the roll cage for the JMS racecar Tim?

Only 7000 miles off my old one ;)

Nice, loving the itbs - i miss mine!

Elise is fantastic mate, though is up for sale :( My business is going well, and im looking to expand so its going so i can put some more money in

7k that'll take me about another 18- 2 years! ;)

Shame the Elise has to go mate, onwards and upwards and all that though.

Maybe you should buy another 172 Russ? :rasp:

53 Clio's & counting
Who did the roll cage for the JMS racecar Tim?

7k that'll take me about another 18- 2 years! ;)

Shame the Elise has to go mate, onwards and upwards and all that though.

Maybe you should buy another 172 Russ? :rasp:

Funny you should say that.......

53 Clio's & counting
Il leave it with there are some options open - I will be getting a cheap toy to tide me over until my next set of wheels comes along......