ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flux Misquote

'97 Renault Clio Maxim S
every body has been saying flux give them s**t quotes but they have jus quoted me 1025 for my clio with gtt conversion, alloys and suspension. surely its a misquote. im guessing that they have missed out the mods or something? o btw i will be 19 with 1 ncb and 2 yrs exp.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
snap it up :D

mine is £2,700 with mods and i have 3points and am 18 :D and its only a 1.2 lol!

I've just gone with them. £484
23 with 4yrs ncb. No points and advanced licence, no mods 172.

I just called them and told them my lowest quote (virgin.com) obviously dropped it a little and they beat it by a tenner with only £400 xs. Chuffed.

I'd suggest you accept it as they go through the details on the phone with you when you pay anyway.

I wouldn't accept it without going through the paperwork first. In my experience they give you a massive excess (bigger than what they said on the phone) and play with things to get you a good quote, leaving you in the dilemma of correcting them and costing you more money or leaving it and risking having the whole lot void if you try and claim.

Bunch of money-grabbing thieves imo.

And if they say "yes sir, of course you can have a full refund if you change your mind" ignore it. It's b****cks and they will charge you about a third of the annual premium to cancel after 2 weeks.

c***s.

Ive just bought from them £688 with £300 excess 182 with cat back magnex and eibach springs.
I was well happy to start with coz the young lad made a mistake and qouted me £488 when I phoned back he told me he had quoted me wrong!!