ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I *COULD* walk down to the Game in the city and get it, but guaranteed they'd have absolutely naff all left on Friday (of the LCE)

Could also walk into the Game or Gamestation near where I live, but they are all closed by the time I get home

So pre-order by post it is :p

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
TBH, I don't actually know if Blockbuster do a status report on the order? I've never ordered from them before.

All I'm getting is "Pre-order" at the moment.

I'm looking forward to Thursday now, Amazon stuffed up and had a price error on Friday night. Managed to buy a new Elite for £92. Got that today, Forza on Thursday. Win win!!

Fabia vRS
Adam....Your pics look stunning fella.

i run the same HD700X and onkyo 606.

If you dont mind, what settings do you use on your Optoma?

I know with a projector it depends on the location/lighting .etc.

But your pics look amazing.

Thanks

i run it with AI turned off, and everything else pretty much set at 0. i run a mac mini (upgraded to 4gb ram and 7200rpm hard disk) as my media centre for playing HD content, and my 360 for games. TBH in the darker sections on forza (when you go into tunnels, and when you are under the grandstand shadows) it is a bit dark, so when i get back from the training course i'm on this week i am gonna have a fiddle with the settings. not sure if you can adjust the brightness and contrast on the 360, or if i'd have to adjust the projector itself.

other than that i am really happy with the way it looks, and am actually quite tempted to make the upgrade to the new 1080p optoma HD20 which you can pick up for around £850 i think.

p.s whoever mentioned that i can afford all this kit and not afford the games.... if you read what i wrote earlier i said i'd be buying a new 360 and an original copy of the game because i want to play online and i think it's worth it ;)

BMW F31
as Alex H said,

"Dear Valued Customer,

As you may have seen in the news there is currently industrial action planned by Royal Mail for this THUSRDAY & FRIDAY. As a result we will be charging your card and shipping your game out tomorrow to try and reduce any disruption caused by this.

Despite this early shipping there is still the potential for problems so would like to remind you of the new UKMail next day delivery courier option we have recently implemented. Delivery costs just £1.99 and allows you to track your goods from our ShopTo Warehouse all the way to your front door. You can even receive SMS Messages to inform you of when your items have been dispatched from us and UKMail.

Kind Regards,

The ShopTo.Net Team"

Sweet!!

The Bus and MRT

Yay!

^^ :D

hopefully as i've used UKMail i'll get it wednesday ;)

I reckon mate, unless they screw up like they did when I paid 1.99 for Uncharted 2. Looks like Cookie and the others will get theirs tomorrow with any luck,

Tempted to book the Wednesday afternoon of work now, it's pretty sad but I don't think I can sit with Forza 3 on my desk for 4 hours+ waiting to play it.

SQ5
Super elite FM3 Bundle is Pre-ordered but the FM3 LCE is on order placed on Play.com.

Play usually send out on Tuesday's anyway, so hoping I get at least one!

F82 M4
I'm off work on Friday aswell. Looks like I'll grab this from Morrisons in the morning. Still battling through Uncharted 2 though! Such a great game.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
From Game.

Dear Mr *****
Your Order Number(s):
05498025/P
QtyDescription1Forza Motorsport 3 Ltd Edition with Exclusive in-game M3 E92 BMW [Xbox 360]

We are pleased to advise that your order, 05498025/P, is now on its way!

This is my tracking order.
18/10/2009Your order has been dispatched.
16/10/2009Your order is currently being picked and packed.
16/10/2009Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
15/10/2009Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
02/10/2009Your order is currently held as a Preorder

Happy Days.