ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
My copy has arrived, see you all in a few weeks.

i wish..lol..just for that im betting mine turns up later than everyone else.:eek:

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
They've started arriving.

A guy on the mk5golfgti.co.uk forum had his this morning :)

Hoping mine arrives today, had the despatch email on sunday from Game.

Lee

BMW M2C
People who have ordered from Game have received theirs today. One of the coders here got his this morning.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
After joking mine was here, it could actually be on its way, we dont usually get the post until around midday. Think im gonna pop out for a couple hours on the mountain bike, hope its here when i return. This thread has got me eager as hell for the game, i usually dont get excited about new games, this is a first..lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i spoke to blockbuster, they are hoping to get them sent out today. don't hold your breath though...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
if mine hasn't turned up by friday, i'll go instoreto BB and buy the LCE for £45 or whatever. When the pre order turns up i'll take it back to the store for a £45 refund.

A4 Avant
I went in to blockbuster to preorder as the online store wouldn't accept my card details, the guy behind the counter said they aren't getting the LCE in store only the standard edition.:S

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Off topic but i need a new Gamertag. Sick of my current one...STOKER ACE73.

Any suggestions.

i realise i may now have opened the gates of ridicule and abuse.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Postie has just gone up the street, waiting for him to come back down to see if mine gets delivered. Its like waiting for exam results all over again..:S

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Mine has arrived....gonna take dog out for a quick walk....more like a 100m sprint then im in lockdown for the rest of the day til the missus gets home.

Have fun on here guys, im sure i wont be posting til tonight...:cool:

Glad i went with GAME now.

Nice presentation box with..........aaah who cares, gametime has arrived.

Last edited:
  mk5 fiesta zetec s
mine on blockbuster also says order being processed. if i dont have it on friday am gonna buy a copy from somewhere else then sell the one from blockbuster

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Being processed means it's all ready for shipping, so I'm presuming it will go out today. It better had, as that will be a Thursday delivery. However, with the impending postal strike, I'm not too confident.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Well, Play orders usually take 2 days to arrive from being shipped, so you'll be looking at Thursday at the latest. Maybe.