ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

F82 M4
Well, I ordered it from Shopto yesterday and I have just had an e-mail from UKmail saying it will be with me today. Happy days!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol, I'd be in exactly the same boat only for being sick, I'll be in a s**tstorm myself tomorrow when I return to work as they can't manage without me also.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
I'm loving it!
Wish I was back home.
The first set of races around that test track get a bit tedious, but I'm onto the 2nd group, where real world tracks are used.

Looks stunning.
Handling seems pretty good.

Focus RS was very disappointing and shite lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ That's one of the few video's I've seen where it actually looks like you're watching TV. Not saying the others don't look realistic, but that one is great :cool:

1.8 Civic EX
got my dispatched e-mail from play this morning.

For those that have it how big is the LCE box? Will it go through a normall letterbox?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've f*cked off Amazon and placed with ShopTo. Amazon c*nts will just get it returned when it turns up... probably next Thursday.

Used UKMail.

got my dispatched e-mail from play this morning.

For those that have it how big is the LCE box? Will it go through a normall letterbox?

Hard to say really, it would be a close run thing IMO, mine was in a jiffy bag and as said I had to stop the postie mangling it as he attempted to force it through the letter box.

BMW F31
anyone checking the status on their UKMail order with shopto?

mine just says awaiting delivery.

i'm here waiting, hurry up already lol!!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
There's quite a few folk on the Forza forums who have got their deliveries from ShopTo this morning, as it happens. Shipped yesterday.

A4 Avant
Yep LCE. (crap phone pic)

photo-1.jpg

Now need to wangle 2mo off work.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I hope you don't need to sign with UKMail from shop to, no one's in!

Landin (top bloke some of the guys on here will remember him posting in one of my threads on here and gifting a load of us CS'ers some cars) and a couple of the Blackjack guys on the US version of inside xbox.

[youtube]Go9NHtBTU6o[/youtube]

BMW F31
Landin (top bloke some of the guys on here will remember him posting in one of my threads on here and gifting a load of us CS'ers some cars) and a couple of the Blackjack guys on the US version of inside xbox.

yeah i had a couple of cars off him too. sound guy.