ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol Its lucky the 1M became available I was getting bored of the others. And I own 39 bmw's in total now lol :eek:

Ibiza SC
Ayup guys,
Xbox Live for the first time today, only got Forza 4 on Friday so early doors, still level 23 isn't bad after 2 days!
Been racing a few random races, in stock cars as havn't tuned anything yet, not done too bad to say everyone else drives modded lower class cars, alot of dirty f*****s though!
Live tag is RSteve2260 is you could add me so that I can race 'properly' with people on here.

Cheers!

AK

M240i
Bit about the King of the Track:

January’s King of the Track Ends on Tuesday!
There are just a few more days to take down C. J. Wilson in our inaugural King of the Track challenge. So far, nearly 100,000 players have logged a time in this event and they’ll all be receiving the 2012 Pagani Hyundai as a thank-you (purchase of the January Jalopnik Pack required to redeem). Those players who beat C. J.’s time will also receive a 2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale unicorn, painted with a C. J. Wilson’s racing team theme. Finally the overall top time will receive a "CJ Wilson Racing" racing suit, signed by the man himself. Get your leaderboard entry in now before time runs out!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
This has been rumoured on FM4.net.

- 1995 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8
- 2012 Citroën DS4
- 1964 Lotus Cortina
- 1991 Mazda #55 Mazdaspeed 787B
- 1958 MG MGA Twin-Cam
- 2012 Mini John Cooper Works Coupé
- 1987 RUF CTR "Yellowbird"
- 1997 Volvo 850 R

Hope so! Cortina, 787, Yellowbird and the 850R. :cool:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Few nice ones in there again.

Yellowbird around the ring I cant wait ;)

Edit- You have to find the c.j wilson time :( I did it the first night it came up so was easy to find the time.
I beat It cant wait for the gift car.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
New pack sounds good! 850R better be the wagon!

Might actually switch on the xbox this week :eek:

AK

M240i
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by BADNED
Motorsport fans will not be disappointed.
icon_wink.gif

Apparently.