ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  AG 200 cup
jus seen that there is a hyundai veloster pack on the store, free download with the standard car and a rhys millen race car.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
that new rally car in the free download pack, is a wepon on tag virus.

on another note, my 99' civic has just turned over 4k miles on B class online racing :) happy days

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
My most used car is my S class honda nxs-r with 4h 26mins and 409 miles on the clock lol.

My bmw affinity is now on level 32 with 24 hours and 2,006 miles. Yes I spend to much time playing forza lol.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My mate is trying to set something up like this for F4 :

I think it may cost him a pretty penny, but he's definitely going down that kinda route.

Last edited by a moderator:

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I wouldnt mind a wheel, would go nice with my setup!!!

6630771371_60b48e24ae_b.jpg

HD Projector on 84" Screen by Stickars, on Flickr

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404

VIDEO

I think it may cost him a pretty penny, but he's definitely going down that kinda route.

That is simply epic. The movements seem too exaggerated though. At first I though it was fake.

Ph 1 172

looks ok but if im being honest its moving around to much it pitches and dives about 5 feet up and down. thats quality if you were in a plying sim but bit to much on a racing game lol. id need travel sick pills to use that thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Big screen drifting joey. FLOL at the Aston last night, dab of oppo

Hahah, Bloody thing has way too much power!
I didn't know most of the field was AI, thought I was drifting around pissing everyone off :eek: Manji Drifting the back straight on Catalunya in the 430 is stuff of heroes TBH!

AK

M240i
Yeah most will as they're easier for drifting.

They'll probably most likely turn off sim steering too.