ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Thank f**k for the Group B and 787B action as the rest is a bit of a let down on face value, especially when compared to the expected list. That said I'll drive the cars before getting too pissed off as some packs have had a couple of pleasant surprises once you actually get behind the wheel of all the cars.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd like to see a few new tracks towards the end of the Season Pass.

I'll set myself up for abuse here but I'll put my money on one, or two tracks at the very most. As for when they'll come I'd imagine they'll want to release one relatively soon in order to make the most of it assuming they're still running on a 2 year life cycle on the series. I guess that may well hinge on new platforms arriving as I'd expect MS to look to get Forza among the launch titles for any new hardware given that it's a console shifter albeit not quite to the extent that GT is to Sony.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I keep thinking that the addition of a dirt track would be pretty good with the likes of some of the 4x4's and now the audi s1 etc.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I can't even seem to get a race online atm. I keep getting a crash sound then get redirected back to the menu while everyother cnut is playing. Frustrating lots.

Fiesta ST
Just had a few races online for the first time. Usually just stick to rivals.

I've got to say that even with 16 players, after the first corner carnage the racing is very clean by most and had some good races. Manage to win 2 out of 4 so was pleased with that and will probably go online a little more now.

I stick to the cycle mode though so everything is fair because I'm terrible at the tuning part :eek:

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Got this yesterday.... WOW.

Seriously cannot get over the graphics, so much more lifelike than the past iterations!

First time I've picked up an XBox pad in a year but I've still got it ;)

Nippy white cup
hopefully we can race togeather Jeff...think we has router issues last time...4 is soooo much better than 3. has to be sim steering an d manual clutch tho..makes a world of difference

nah man, was gonna be but come to the birds, bad times, might still have to bin her off haha

talledega nights on bluray for me tonight, then dream of my hyundai veloceraptor.

Ibiza SC
How many of you use manual clutch then?

Im level 34 and in S Class in the world tour. Been slowly upping the difficulty more and more, now im playing hard mode in simulation steering with braking lines, as im still unsure on some of the racing lines.

AK

M240i
Started off with all aids off and now play with no clutch from about 4 months ago.

Pretty much all of us don't use clutch anymore. It's so much more rewarding.

I haven't even rang up to get it sorted yet so probably another few weeks! I'll sort it out this week for sure. It's a nightmare without the Internet hahah!

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
We need to do more cat and mouse that was pretty funny last night. Dunno what happend at the end though.