ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

AK

M240i
Too many folk added me off here and half of them never come into parties or games to play.

Need to have a cull TBH.

CBR1K, F21 125D
I would join if people send me an invite... I'm getting good now.

1% on most track R1 / X class.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Got a friend round tonight so can't join. Thanks for the invite though. I should be on sometime over the weekend if a few of you are playing.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
The 1M's the only car there worth paying for. I have all the others, bar the Alfa anyway.

My 1M cost me peanuts and I've had it for months. :eek:

AK

M240i
Wasn't it about 7 quid? Mine was free :eek:.

I want to try the clubman and Alfa, you can buy them individually now anyway.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just made an s class 1M m5 v10 ftw lol. Will make a sensible A class one now.

And yeah you can chris 160 credits each so pretty cheap really now sure how much it works out to be. Couple quid I guess.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Can you buy them separatley? I only want the BMW and maybe the Honda

Chris

+1, got the Clubman and the Scooby.

Started playing this again last night (I actually hammered the season for a few hours)
I dont think Battlefield will be getting a look in for a few days. LOL

I'm annoyed, bought the Limited edition so I have half those cars, also bought the season pass and this pack isn't in it. So basically I'll end up paying for a pack that I already have half the cars anyway and only actually want the CRZ and BMW!

Nippy white cup
I would be pissed off if you had to buy the whole lot but buying individual cars forwhat is less that a pint of lager was fine with me tbh. I bought the M1 and the CRZ for £3 or something so wasn't too upset...might buy the Alfa tonight too...just looking forward to the proper car pack in a couple of weeks :)

Nippy white cup
I think it will be the 6th as they usually release them on the Tuesday but I am looking forward to some more 'regular' cars but if the 787b is in there and it sounds accurate then I will be more than happy lol