ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I did but it wasn't in my garage. I'll have another gander.

Why the f**k do they make things cost more than the amount of points you can buy?

560 points for the launch/dlc cars but you can only buy points in 500/1000 packages. So I have to spend extra money and have a bunch of useless points sitting in my account.

f**k you turn10 & microsoft you robbing c**ts. I've already spent way too much on the game if you count the limited edition game for £60, then the season pass thing which was like £25. Dont think I'll be dropping another tenner for 3-4 cars. I do like the look of the 1M but I'll just upgrade a 135i

end rant.

Ibiza SC
Had fun last night guys, was very quiet but that was due to first time being in a party with everyone :). Need to get the DLC packs sorted so that I can join in the fun properly. Hilarious banter with the hairdresser spec TT and Pokemon!

Nippy white cup
Why the f**k do they make things cost more than the amount of points you can buy?

560 points for the launch/dlc cars but you can only buy points in 500/1000 packages. So I have to spend extra money and have a bunch of useless points sitting in my account.

f**k you turn10 & microsoft you robbing c**ts. I've already spent way too much on the game if you count the limited edition game for £60, then the season pass thing which was like £25. Dont think I'll be dropping another tenner for 3-4 cars. I do like the look of the 1M but I'll just upgrade a 135i

end rant.

Lol I love the rounding up...was nearer £20 for the season pass and a fiver for the car packs. It is a bit of a con to make you buy more points than you need but I look at it as a few pints on a night out or a takeaway and for something you are going to use a fair bit I think it is worth it imo

Had a quick look at the new cars and the 787b and the Audi quattro are probably my favourite cars audio wise...amazing!

Nippy white cup
Took a quick pic of my Alfa..loving how good it looks compared to standard!

GetPhoto.ashx

AK

M240i
Yeah mate, you'll get all the old DLC and I think 2 or 3 more in the future and it means you won't be racing Boras all the time ;).

The races were a bit madness last night, they're not always like that, new cars are always a bit messy :rasp:.

Had a really good race with Turner on Montegi against his EK9.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Pokemon s**t was brilliant!

I'll get on again soon, footie tonight. I'm crap though!

I love the Lotus 2 eleven! 2 lap of Maple with the tyres warmed up is ridiculous.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Whatever.

See races are closer when you don't use your glitch-NSX :rasp:

No. I used a weak car and you used your very best.

Races are perfectly even when we all use the same Arcade car, but you don't like that because you're not quick enough.

Come onnnnnnn.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've convinced myself my favourite car is the lotus exige after my A class domination with it.

Nippy white cup
Chris cup has an Elise you'll need to go against to claim domination and Turner's NSX.

Yeah I have Elise S1 that is pretty epic on most tracks bar the ring and probably Le Mans..probably my fastest A Class now. I have an awesome C Class Civic Coupe that seems very good too...and my Merc in B is pretty fast as well...most of my others are just piss abouts compared to them tbh...I'll try and get on tonight and see how they go

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Been fine tuning my s class 1M Its pretty crap but it does well considering its an s class with over 600hp.

elise/exige/2 eleven are all mental round corners with full aero I loved them at first but its gets boring going round a corner so composed ;)
I have tons af a class and s class need to get some b and c as I never have anything very good to pick.

Last edited:
Lol I love the rounding up...was nearer £20 for the season pass and a fiver for the car packs. It is a bit of a con to make you buy more points than you need but I look at it as a few pints on a night out or a takeaway and for something you are going to use a fair bit I think it is worth it imo

Had a quick look at the new cars and the 787b and the Audi quattro are probably my favourite cars audio wise...amazing!

What am I gonna do with the extra points though? I don't really bother with any other xbox games so it is just pissing money away. I don't drink or eat takeaways so that's irrelevant. It's also not the money but the principal of it. They blatantly do it on purpose just to make a few extra quid. Charging for pixels is f**king genius.

All I remember is paying something like £23.99 for ~2000 points and having to buy another 500 on top of that to get the season pass. On top of already paying £60 for Forza it's a lot of money for one game. Again - the money isn't an issue it's the principal

I doubt there'll be enough left over and they can get fucked if they want more money off me. The DLC has been s**t so far. Maybe 5-6 cars that are worth having, the rest is recycled crap