ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Nippy white cup
Been fine tuning my s class 1M Its pretty crap but it does well considering its an s class with over 600hp.

elise/exige/2 eleven are all mental round corners with full aero I loved them at first but its gets boring going round a corner so composed ;)
I have tons af a class and s class need to get some b and c as I never have anything very good to pick.

Have you tried my A class Elise in the garage? It is aero'd up to be fair but it is definatley not boring...a few said it was easy to drive at first but as the lap progressed it was one sim after another lol....it is quite twitchy on the limit and can bite back at any time

Nippy white cup
Yeah I should be...wasn't on tuesday due to me taking my bro to the airport early doors weds morning..then last night I caught up on my sleep lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll try and get on later. My garage is a bit poor just now.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Chris you need to set me up some decent motors! :( I'm crap at it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
How do you know they''re any good? Most are probably made and sold by retards like me.

AK

M240i
Used most of them TBH.

Filter by highest rated. Normally they're made by high level players too.

What's the harm in trying them ;).

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers i'll have a look and see what I fancy, any recommendations?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Buying off-the-shelf cars FTL.

99.9% of the ones I've tried have been set up by nine year-old kids by the feel of them. Understeer, understeer, understeer then snap-oversteer. Ugh.

I'll do you an NSX later... just don't expect it to be amazing straight away. Setting them up yourself's the only real way to get them to your style of driving. That's the reason I don't buy from the store.

Nippy white cup
Exactly...and sometimes when you set the filter to highest rated you find that lots of people don't rate so the highest have like 5 ratings or something. Everyone has different styles of driving so as Chris says you are best off having a go your self. I must admit I have no cars that I have change camber setting etc..mine are all just modded and some have just worked well as is

Chris

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Have you tried my A class Elise in the garage? It is aero'd up to be fair but it is definatley not boring...a few said it was easy to drive at first but as the lap progressed it was one sim after another lol....it is quite twitchy on the limit and can bite back at any time

No I havent mate will give it a try later though.

Im not sure if i have shared my 1M but I will and see if anyone likes it lol although some of you might not like it, Just need to remember not to go full throttle out of the corners ;)

Also the breaks are always quite harsh on all my tunes because I put pressure to 125% as I prefer just to pull the trigger a small amount.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I will be on tonight :)

None of this late night business for me anymore going from no work to 60 hours a week takes it out of you abit lol.

Ibiza SC
Yeh, just been using it online now, a lot more fun actually!

As for connection, I've done a bit of research and sorted the NAT settings and forwarded the ports, that should help my connection to everyone?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Hammered this at the weekend. Forgot just how good it is, not played it properly for a good few months!

Anyone fancy another race 'series' like we did when it first came out with the mx5's? Same car/mods etc..?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You're gash.

Twingo racing? I <3 my Twingo. You never really need to brake with it, lol.