ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  DCi
I've discovered rivals and although I have no hope with Christopher on my friends list I do enjoy it... I spotted one that offered a Clio v6 prize and now I've lost it does anyone know which it is!?

DCi
I'm .04x from Chris' Kia Cee'd/top gear time (fastest on my list)

I can smash his ghost out the first 2 turns but I suck on the last 2.

Ive never been on rivals up to about a week ago, now i love it :D

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Tuned up an r3 class 1M last night 770hp and 600+ torque proper monster had to make it 4wd to get it to the top of r3 class but i have 100% torque to the rear.

AK

M240i
I've discovered rivals and although I have no hope with Christopher on my friends list I do enjoy it... I spotted one that offered a Clio v6 prize and now I've lost it does anyone know which it is!?

The Snow Drift is still there mate, in Rivals under Monthly Community.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Last time I tried making a drift tune it actually made the car worse to drift than it did with the standard set up lol. Too much toe out ftl.

Atm I am spending more time tuning up S class and R3 class cars than I am actually racing :eek:. Tuning is the best part of the game once you get to grips with how to make the cars better imo. I'm constantly doing laps of the ring setting some awesome little machines up.

Feel free to try the r3 f40 I was kind enough to share ;).

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm going to have to get tuning. It's sounds good. I had a little look before but I didn't know where to start

I'm loving the RS Megane, upgraded to S class. Sounds great. Liquid yellow, black spoiler.
Anthracite speed line alloys

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Tuning is the best part of the game once you get to grips with how to make the cars better imo.

I sort of agree with this. Spend ages tuning a car, get it perfect, use it once. Repeat. Lol!

Need to share my Alfa 155, my best handling FWD car by far. Awesome barge.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol dont see the need for a 200 when they have the 197.

312 p will be epic tbh quite like the look of the whole pack in general compared to the others infact.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Im intrigued to see if there is a difference between the 197 and the 200 few laps of each around top gear should see any differences.

Ibiza SC
Another week until my ISP switch is complete :(, can't wait to get back online! (without the issues :D).

The events list is still keeping me happy (suprisingley).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Castor set to around 4 usually
A little bit of camber usually -1 depending if I soften it up at all although usually i go stiffer
ARB's usually upto 30ish
Damping up at the front to about 10ish
Rear at about 7.5
Diff settings usually 90% acceleration 75% deceleration
Tyres need to be at about 32psi when warm so starting usually at about 28.5

This is based on S and R3 class cars and it does vary quite a bit depending on the car the above is pretty similar to my 1M. Best thing to do is to use the telemetry looking at the suspension travel and the tyre temps and camber the grip level indicator thing is the best shows which wheel is sliding when it gets a red circle etc from there you decide where you want it to slide first or what ever. Its bit personal preference really try one of my shared cars if you like it go on the basis of above.

Gearing is funny thing really some cars like the bmw's need shortening a bit as with the vtec usually I try not to f**k with individual gears and if i do its usually just the last gear.

I am happy to write it up a bit better for specific car because I will just copy exactly what I have done lol.

How long did it take you lot to get used to the clutch on the manual? Spent about an hour playing with it last night and while I'm much improved I'm still not overly happy with my downshifts (This seems to be more of an issue on cars with tall gears) and am still managing to **** up the occasional shift incurring very mild gearbox damage.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I cant use the f**king clutch lol I just end up going into a corner without breaking and dropping gears lol It all goes wrong :eek:.

I can drive still (smashing the AI set to highest level) but I'm not as smooth as I was with the manual without clutch. Find myself not as neat into bends or locking up occasionally where I'm too focused on mashing down several gears and get a bit heavy with the brake pressure lol