ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
We definitely need Turner to organise the same thing, something small and RWD? Or small and FWD? I loved the MX-5's.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
We should do Twingos, yeah.

I'll do a C Class setup on one later and post it up.

Make the race on Sunday, after TG?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I set up a C class one last night Chris, will put it in the garage later if you fancy having a go. It's a bit, erm, stiff. Rolled it yesterday hitting a curb on Infineon, lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh I'll be up for this should be interesting to see how the different tunes on the twingo respond.

What sort of tracks will we use them on? short and twisty or power?

Edit- actually no I wont be able to join because im working. I will still make one in the hope we use them some other time lol.

AK

M240i
I think AK's the one that needs to look at his connection. :eek:

That was the most entertaining race I've ever watched.

I was downloading stuff then IIRC. But as I said last night my flatmate has taken a connection with Talk Talk so I may have dodgy use until that kicks in, as technically we don't actually have broadband on our line LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow what suspension settings you using there? would love to have air ride/jumping :hail:

hahaha f**king lag. haven't done much online forza 4 but it's never lagged for me...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I've rinsed this hard last couple of days. bloody love it again. The Zonda R is such a beast. Reached level 50 and completed season 9.

Ibiza SC
Just reached level 50 myself, but blasting through the events list now in single players, having lots of fun actually!

This time last week I had full racing lines on, auto transmission, ABS and medium difficulty..now no racing lines, manual trans, no ABS and professional difficulty! Now just need to try the clutch on..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Well played mate. Manual clutch is brilliant though... and surprisingly easy once your remap the clutch to 'A'

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Agree with Chris, couldn't go back to not using it now. Anyone on tonight?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm away all weekend, should be back on by sunday night though.

Lol @ your avatar btw. Love that quote.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I built a tail happy RS4 last night, was mucho fun on the ring!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Twingo racing tonight?

I want a game so I can mither Chris into buying my car.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
BF fhags. I'll be on Forza tonight.

I might just be jealous that I don't own it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll try and get on tonight. Although highly unlikely as I haven't seen my missus for 4 days so don't think she would be best pleased lol :eek: