ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
New rivals challenge - Gift car will be a 2005 nsx-r GT.

Set an 8:24 last night in the A class clio on nurburgring just another 2 seconds and I would have taken my best time off the leadeboard
Will have another go at it later. Have put the replay on my storefront aswell its the second lap.

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST
Usually very easy to beat the times set. The only problem with this challenge is if they post a clean lap. Will make it a little more difficult

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just done a 3 lap run on the ring in my A class 200 and managed to set a 8:22.262 so thats put me on the leaderboard now ;)

Nippy white cup
Are we setting standard 200 times or tuned? Std would be better. As for the new comp I think it is Montoya who's time we have beat so hopefully it will be a more challenging ....erm challenge lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, we can tell if you use aids/abs/auto clutch. ;)

If you're not online then you need to post a screenshot for it to count.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just tried it with clutch remapped to A and its not bad actually :eek:

First flying lap round the ring with clutch was a 9:30.066 clean lap.

DCi
I am so close to getting under 2mins in the Catalunya/Aston Martin Rivals thingy.

I'll try and make time for the memory tes... time trial round the ring in a 200 over the weekend

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Do now lol.

Nice time turner I think I can get a good amount of time of my lap as I was still adjusting to the clutch.
Few little mistakes were made as well. I never ever get a clean lap round the ring so how I did with my first go with clutch I dont know.

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Where was that pace last night on the ring race?

I was too busy hitting you. lol. It's really funny to be fair. :eek:

The second lap was much better, but still slow.

Doing a lap on your own with no headset on will alway be quicker since you can actually concentrate.

Lee

BMW M2C
but why??? Surely thats only beneficial if you've got a wheel setup? lols

On a pad, using the clutch is a small exploit. It allows you to flat shift, so you lose less speed than having the game clutch for you. The revs remain maxed and it lunges the car forward a little in the lower gears.

Run against a ghost who's doing it, and he'll be a car ahead in to the first corner.

It's just like using no clutch, you just press two buttons at once. Using it on a wheel is a f****ng nightmare though!

Evo 5 RS
It's not a standard Clio anymore thats why, you're using a paddle clutch lol.

I suppose then...

And Chris back off you know Barbie mode makes more sense :eek:

Last edited: