ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
My membership had run out haha its been that long since I have been online :(

£35 for 14 months isnt bad is it?

Fiesta ST
Good to see the 200 in the game now. Only problem I had when using the 197 is that the handling is terrible and it looks like its the same with the 200. The car either oversteers massively when you lift off slightly or under steers when you put a bit of throttle on. Kind of puts me off using them

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah found it now mate lol cheers couldn't find a free car from the pack anywhere. Didn't help that I was looking through the whole lot!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Can anybody tell me how I download these cars for free? When I bought the game I bought the seasons pass thingy (Which from memory means I get content for free for a year?).

Good to see the 200 in the game now. Only problem I had when using the 197 is that the handling is terrible and it looks like its the same with the 200. The car either oversteers massively when you lift off slightly or under steers when you put a bit of throttle on. Kind of puts me off using them

A good suspension setup cures that.
Slightly softer rear end than front, with 0.5 degrees toe out at the rear and it's proper neutral - it's really nice handling car actually! I didn't like the 197 in game, but the 200 feels a lot better IMO

Can anybody tell me how I download these cars for free? When I bought the game I bought the seasons pass thingy (Which from memory means I get content for free for a year?).

Download the Weissman from the market place, then launch the game and go to the marketplace tab in-game - all the car packs are in there!

A good suspension setup cures that.
Slightly softer rear end than front, with 0.5 degrees toe out at the rear and it's proper neutral - it's really nice handling car actually! I didn't like the 197 in game, but the 200 feels a lot better IMO

Because it's a better car in real life. ;)

Haven't been able to get on the Xbox yet, has the 200 got all the factory colours?

I have no experience, so couldn't possibly comment :eek:

Alien Green, Liquid Yellow, Ultra Red are all there IIRC - along with black, white, silver & grey - but neither look like Nimbus to me...

Fiesta ST
A good suspension setup cures that.Slightly softer rear end than front, with 0.5 degrees toe out at the rear and it's proper neutral - it's really nice handling car actually! I didn't like the 197 in game, but the 200 feels a lot better IMO
Yeah I was tinkering with the suspension earlier but still couldn't get it right. I'll give your settings a try later

I like to set cars up to be stable, others like them twitchy - it's all about what you prefer I guess! I found those settings, as well as messing with tyre pressures and diff settings, make a fairly stable steed.

You'll want to reduce the toe setting if you're doing a high speed track though - it can make the rear end feel very unsettled at high speed!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The Ferrari is very good around the ring. the Wiesmann is good fun for drifting and I have built an S class 850ci or what ever it was lol.

I have already built and tuned 2 200's :eek:

AG 200 cup
Think I need to buy another two 200's so I can have an alien green, liquid yellow and I've just bought a gordini paint off the store.

Fiesta ST
First flying lap around the ring in stock 200.

9min30.204 clean lap

Definately a few seconds can be taken off that though

Fiesta ST200
I've done a 9.17.xxx in a stock one.

Gonna drop a meggy lump, cage and decent tires in one and do a lap tomorrow :D

DCi
lol i wouldnt dream of removing the wing haha. I did an 8:03 in the ultima round the ring - could easily get that car into the 7's if a driver with local knowledge drove - I hate the ring!! I thought it was a dream to drive though and a few little tweaks could make it a really good car.

I will try the 200 tomorrow - are people posting times using bog standard cars or are you tuning first? if so to any particular spec or just as fast as poss?

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Only tried the standard Ultima, not bought one yet. It's fast but the handling seems a bit iffy; seems to understeer more than I thought it would. Will buy one to have a play with tonight.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ultima is a bit twitchy what gets me is when you are breaking hard as you get slower the breaks lock up because theres no f**king downforce lol.

So if your going 150 you know you can slam them on but if your doing 50 you cant.

Also has anyone gone to tune the Ferrari at all? Its mentally soft its amazing that it even handles well.