ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
May 22nd.

The day before my Birthday.

Porsche in Forza 4 and my 200 being delivered hopefully in the same few days.

Best week ever.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers lads.

Ahh yes cant wait to get the 200. Awaits turner racing around on forza in an UR 200 lol.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
There's only ever 1-2 cars max in the monthly packs i'm remotely bothered about so I usually leave it. A big box of Porkers though
sFun_drool2.gif

I hope to f**k they don't put an achievement in for that. I can't see me playing enough to hit 999 before the next game arrives.

SQ5
I saw somewhere saying an extra 250 Gamerscore to be added so I imagine there will be a couple of achievements including the big 999!

I imagine a jokey Porsche one too

Lee

BMW M2C
The level cap is being lifted by a title update this week, along with the car pack, so it won't have an achievement tied to it.

I'm really interested to see what the extra career based Porsche stuff is that they're going to add.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
999! f**king hell depends hows long it takes to move up the levels I guess.

Its a shame that it wont take the gameplay that we have already done and put it onto the levels.

Really gagging for another couple of tracks to be honest, while it's brilliant Porsche is back in (loved my GT3 engined Sport Classic and GT3 RS') It's in desperately in need of some more tarmac, indianapolis and Hockenheim do nothing for me at all. Bring on Spa and Bathurst!

Lee

BMW M2C
March DLC now online. Shouldn't be long before we can access it in the game.

Awesome, I checked half an hour ago and it wasn't there.

It'll be roughly 6 months since NFS the Run came out by the time Forza gets the Porsche pack. Sounds about right for an exclusivity agreement.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, it's higher.

I've built mine already. Shame about the Cup-spec side strips and poverty headlights though.

:eek:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Fussy bugger lol. Thought it might be cant wait to build up an A class one haha.

Megane engine transfer?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, you can swap the 250 lump into it. No spoiler options aside from the Forza ones though.

The Ultima is brutal. The Ferrari sounds INSANE.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Get in!! I was hoping for that option :D

The Ultima will be a leaderboard car if its anything like the real life version lol. I bet the Ferrari is a screamer.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
Shame about the Cup spoiler, also the performance stats are a bit off, lower handling rating than the 197? That's not right!

Biggest problem for me is that you can't put a front plate on it as the whole black area is unpaintable :(