ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
In all honesty rallying/rain doesn't interest me in the slightest despite a lot of people banging on about it. Plenty of games try to do both and end up with shitty wet/dirt physics. Night be it static or dynamic would be cool though but in honesty there are other things I would hope they've addressed/improved before adding some aspects people seem to ask for.

Just hoping some more info on tracks etc to start coming through.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looking forward to seeing how the new tyre model works; Forza 3 seemed spot on to me!

I also cracked up every time the bald bloke spoke - he sounds exactly like the t-rex from Toy Story :eek:

Hai

Originally Posted by Forzamotorsport.net:
Bundled together in a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content will include the following:

The VIP Car Pack:
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The limited quantity “Ship Bonus” car pack available for fans who order Forza 4 early:
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

The Limited Collector's Edition will also include a ten-car add-on pack featuring a selection of the best classic American muscle cars. In addition, there will be custom-designed BMW cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace) selected as part of the “Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge.”, as well as “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” a gorgeous 96-page volume written by the editors at Top Gear. It features 96-pages of fantastic imagery both from Forza 4 and from Top Gear’s extensive photo library, as well as insightful commentary accompanying the in-game Autovista experience. Other goodies include: a set of vinyl stickers featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and “Turn 10;” VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the Forza community, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more; and an exclusive BMW theme available for download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

In addition to all the sweet stuff above, one of best reasons to get the LCE version of Forza 4 is the 2012 BMW M5, unveiled for the first time as the newest addition to the Forza 4 lineup at this weekend’s 24 Hour of Nürburgring race event in Germany. The new BMW M5 will be drivable first in Forza Motorsport 4 and will also be featured on the cover of the LCE version of the game. That means the stunning super-sedan will be automatically included in the LCE version of Forza 4, and all Xbox LIVE members will be able to download the car to drive. In addition, fans will be able to explore the meticulous design and impeccable execution of the BMW M5 via Autovista mode, where Top Gear’s Jeremy Clarkson will take fans on a virtual tour of the world’s most sought-after cars.

Forzamotorsport.net article about the LCE
Forzamotorsport.net article about the 2012 BMW M5

5876596910_a4aa8ebb69_b.jpg

5876036499_db0abe2635.jpg
5876606724_8c98e85bf5.jpg
5876607476_91c1850ff1.jpg

2012 BMW M5 (click to see 1080p) :

5876606112_7a2635d530_b.jpg

5876605222_46f4871e78_b.jpg

5876043175_91a01313fe_b.jpg

5876602722_dfddd483fc_b.jpg

5876040861_0576da7a5a_b.jpg

Art shots (click to see 1080p) :

5876600808_7a1fe52019_b.jpg

5876600082_c0ed451cd5_b.jpg

5876038461_c8154e86e4_b.jpg

5876037741_5fc1bc4368_b.jpg

5876598076_f5299a891b_b.jpg

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I hope the top gear track will be like the open environment of 'benchmark' layout B or what ever it is, rather than the track on GT5 !

1.8 Civic EX
This mean we are going to get loads of M5 varients this time round instead of the gazillion R8's in Forza 3? lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
RUF?? Please (!!!) say they haven't lost Porsche :dapprove:

I think we'll be safe on M5 variants as there's only one at the moment IIRC.

The thing concerning me most at the moment is there have been mentions of RUF but nothing about Porsche. If Forza ends up only having RUF instead of proper Porsche's I'll be pissed off, especially as people suggesting this is the case say it may be a result of Licensing agreements with EA and the NFS series!!!

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll be proper gutted in Porsche don't make an appearance! NFS can f**k off.

Nippy white cup
Thats looks awesome! I love the last track pic of the M5 as that is clearly in game (albeit photomode) which means there is potential for some amazing pics this time around! Agreed about the porsche tho....some decent RUF's but not the same imo....

Also the thought of the Yellowbird round the nurburgring makes me hard tbf

Chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I went for the LCE last time. I'll definitely be doing it this time.

I'd be shocked if Porsche weren't in this. I very much doubt they won't... I wouldn't worry.

I went for the LCE last time. I'll definitely be doing it this time.

I'd be shocked if Porsche weren't in this. I very much doubt they won't... I wouldn't worry.

I'm concerned, it may be an elaborate bluff to keep people guessing and hype up the speculation in the run up to launch but if you had Ruf & Porsche licenses surely your LCE would roll with this...

Porsche-GT3-RS-4litre-leak-01.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm concerned, it may be an elaborate bluff to keep people guessing and hype up the speculation in the run up to launch but if you had Ruf & Porsche licenses surely your LCE would roll with this...

Porsche-GT3-RS-4litre-leak-01.jpg

Depends. BMW could shout pretty loudly about getting that cover car.

I'm talking about the LCE car list not the cover car. Notice the Ruf is in amongst them but no Porsche. GT3 RS 4.0 > RUF RGT-8 IMO.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ah yeah, my bad.

Hmm. Maybe RUF are in the LCE list because they're a new manufacturer for T10.

I'd be annoyed if EA snatched Porsche. Idiots.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm searching the internetz high and low to see if there's any info on Porsche...can't find any.

The general consensus on the Forza forum seems pretty doubtful that they will be appearing in the game:

- RUF and Porsche haven't appeared in a game together in over 15 years.
- No Porsche branding on the Fanatic wheels at E3/Forza opening party.
- No Porsche logo at the start of teaser trailer.

I hope that this is all due to the fact that the licencing agreement that Porsche has with EA prohibits T10 from announcing anything Porsche related until release...but I think I'm clutching at straws there!

It's not looking promising, as you say lets hope it's in relationship to some form of promotional/advertising clause in the licensing agreement due to EA also having Porsche in their games. I guess until the full car list is revealed we wont know.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Thing is, haven't EA had a Porsche licence for years? Didn't stop T10 getting them into F1/2/3...

I can't remember if there was any announcement of Porsche being in FM3 prior to launch either. It's just this whole RUF thing that's got us all worried, lol! Let's just hope it's T10's way of introducing a new, extra manfacturer to the roster -rather than taking away one...

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
So hang on. If RUF is in instead of Porsche, will they be different cars or just have a different name and badge?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Different cars dude, RUF aren't a Porsche tuner but actually classed as a seperate manufacturer. Some [most] look the same, though - just with a bit more max powarghhh add ons. ;)

IIRC.

In fairness they're no more informed than anyone else. Turn 10 have not made any statements confirming Porsche are in or out so it's purely speculation at this point.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Never pre-ordered from Game before - they reliable Cookie?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Never pre-ordered from Game before - they reliable Cookie?

Shouldn't be too bad

It's only GAME and Gamestation in the UK that you can get the LCE from anyway

I'm gonna pre-order instore at Gamestation, because the nearest one is 2 minutes walk from my flat

lol £60, f**k right off.

Especially given I ordered the LCE last time round and then subsequently Turn 10 not only sold the extra content that was part of the LCE as a download pack but brought out the ultimate edition which meant you had to buy yet another copy of the game if you wanted to own all the cars in the line up..

Nippy white cup
I agree £60 seems steep but I guess there are 15 or so cars given extra which is pretty much 3 dlc packs at 4-5quid each plus all the other gubbins and free gift cars sent during the following months. I'd have to get it as I can't hack having a daft black bora bombing around on track lol

Chris