ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  182 Cup
I was trying out a few S class cars yesterday - GTR was easy to drive, McLaren F1 didn't have great brakes, the new McLaren MP4 thing was nice, liked the SLS because of the noise! Found the Weismann incredibly fast, but very twitchy!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Yeah, I realise that, but I'm too tight to pay for it at the moment - I am right in thinking that you pay for the privalige of playing online? I will do it at some point though.

If your new to xbox 360, you get 1 month's live free,

if you dont want to spend ££ on a wifi dongle, either use the ethernet port into a computer/laptop and use that as a wireless, thats what i do, because £55 for a wifi dongle is a tad expensive,

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I need to get back into this. The xbox hasn't been switched on in over a month, literally not had time.

Swift Sport
Right, I've got this now... I've dusted off my Xbox especially lol.

I'm very impressed so far, shame there appears to be only two more circuits?

AK

M240i
Right, I've got this now... I've dusted off my Xbox especially lol.

I'm very impressed so far, shame there appears to be only two more circuits?

Three I think mate.

Infineon, The Alps and the other one, the s**t one. Can't remember its name.

Hopeful for some by DLC.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
also the hockenheimring or however its spelt lol few different varients of a few tracks aswell that werent there on forza 3 i think.
Whats wrong with the topgear test track?

Swift Sport
also the hockenheimring or however its spelt lol few different varients of a few tracks aswell that werent there on forza 3 i think.
Whats wrong with the topgear test track?

It's not a proper track. Only novelty is that it's on TV.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i guess it is abit of a boring track and its all set out with cones, tyres etc. I just love doing a lap and then watching the replay.

CBR1K, F21 125D
They need Spa, Brands full, Misano Valencia GP (not F1) & some little tracks like thruxton or similar.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah spa was one of the ones i was really hoping for. im sure some dlc track packs will come about soon enough. Infact next months dlc content should be revealed soon :)

CBR1K, F21 125D
Agreed, the TG test track is a hard one to get a clean lap and very rewarding when you do.

Especially the braking areas in the last sector.

AK

M240i
Couple of races away from finishing the season play.

Then got 1.5 years to complete the events list. Level 150 will be easily achievable, although Skyrim might get in the way of that a bit :D!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Im onto level 150 now and only 17% of the game complete lol! Really want to try skyrim as it appears to be one of the best this year but not to sure if its the sort if game i like all this fantasy sword stuff.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's a hell of a sentence. lol

I've given up with the single player since Skyrim and BF3 are out. I'll keep chipping away at it like I did with FM3. Currently Lv121, but most of that's from racing online.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Couple of races away from finishing the season play.

Then got 1.5 years to complete the events list. Level 150 will be easily achievable, although Skyrim might get in the way of that a bit :D!

Skyrim's sh*t. Remember?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That's a hell of a sentence. lol

I've given up with the single player since Skyrim and BF3 are out. I'll keep chipping away at it like I did with FM3. Currently Lv121, but most of that's from racing online.

Lol yeah not the best of sentances i will admit :eek:

My right analogue is playing up atm so cant really play most games till i get a new controller :(

You'd expect a Scotsman to be quite drawn to the idea of running around with axes and massive swords, screaming war cries and cutting heids off.

You can even customise the war paint when building your character.

AK

M240i
You'd expect a Scotsman to be quite drawn to the idea of running around with axes and massive swords, screaming war cries and cutting heids off.

You can even customise the war paint when building your character.

Seems more appealing now :D.